or Connect

Posts by bdkennedy1

From CNet   http://news.cnet.com/8301-13579_3-57587367-37/apples-new-mac-pro-said-to-ditch-expansions-arrive-this-fall/?part=rss&tag=feed&subj=    
This probably means that the new Mac Pro won't be released until the fall. If rumors about the Mac Pro not being internally upgradable are true it will have to rely on external components such as hard drives.
I was excited for my Atari 2600, Colecovision, SNES, DreamCast, GameCube, XBox, Playstation 2, XBox 360 and Wii. Unless Sony pulls magic out if it's as*, this is the first generation of consoles I have no desire to own, including XBox One and Wii U. Look at that console, it's a monstrosity with not an ounce of ingenuity compared to their previous console designs. It's a box with their name on it. Who designed it? Fry's Electronics?
It will be the Zune in one year. A brown turd flushed by consumers.
MacRumors proved this was an iPhone 5 case.
Yes, they will get right on that per your last minute request. Even though WWDC is a little over one week away, Apple with drop everything to make sure your request will be presented at the last second.  
This was a quietly brilliant move. Apple is saying, "Hey Samsung, see what we did here? We're about to stomp all over your ass."
"Computer? Hello, computer!?"  
Thunderbolt is a failure just like Firewire. The accessories are too expensive. USB3 is all I care about now.
The chip will also bring 50% more battery life to competing laptops. I wish Apple would stop concentrating on how thin they can make something. Make it 2mm thicker and give me an all day battery.