or Connect

Posts by bdkennedy1

Having used and created a QA database using FileMaker Professional back in 2004, no one I worked with adopted it. This software is in its own little world. Too many restrictions. Too much money. The QA and engineering department needed something easy that didn't cost $2000 to access a web database. They went back to their old way of printing out and delivering bug reports to individual developers and testers. This is one of the reasons why they suck.   Apple's...
Who's going to want to jump through all of those hoops when they can just delete it? Put a flag button on there like Craigslist does. If enough people flag it, Apple bans the text source.
Then maybe you shouldn't be commenting on things you know nothing about. 
My boss has a 2012 Ford F-250 and Microsoft Sync SUCKS. It's so complicated he doesn't even use it and the times he has, we almost got into an accident.
See what you did Apple? You made them give the software bad ratings. Now I guess you will have to support Windows Phone so you don't get any more 1 star ratings.
It's not his responsibility to point out Apple's flaws by hacking their servers. The correct approach would be to speak with Apple first and let them handle it. If they don't want to fix it it's their problem. If he gets prosecuted, it's his fault.
Microsoft doesn't have an A game because they can't innovate anything. Everything they have done was copied from someone else thinking they could throw their money and marketing at it to make it work.
It's the ecosystem. People are already invested in their apps, movies, music and photos. There are few people willing to start fresh with Microsofts ecosystem. Apple knew what they were doing and it worked.
Apple Developer Connection is horribly outdated. It still has portions of the UI going back to the year 2000.
Did they seriously use a drop shadow on that text?