or Connect

Posts by bdkennedy1

Swift is the most important thing Apple has released since the iPhone. It shows that their forward thinking is so far ahead of the competition and they aren't standing still. If Microsoft isn't in the process of writing Windows or their compiler from scratch, they're done. Companies have put up with their security holes since Windows 3.11.
This must mean they are close to bankruptcy again!
That's one of the best Apple ads I've seen in a while.
Yeah, I have a feeling that once again, I'm still going to be waiting for 2 months after I order it until I get my phone. The only iPhone I've ever been able to get within launch week was the original one.
 I agree. I'm wondering if portions of the OS were re-written because system applications are opening up on my iMac in half a bounce and that has never happened with any of the previous OS's.
I admit I have Samsung screen envy, but that's doesn't mean I'm going to buy one. In 2 months this commercial will be irrelevant.
 Well, let's see. He helped cover up Benghazi, lied about it, got caught and resigned over it. So it appears that he sucks at his job and he's potentially a criminal.
What a racket the NFL's got going, but people just keep forking the money over.
I'm starting to feel sorry for Microsoft. But that's ok.   If Microsoft were human, this would be their gang fu**.
If Microsoft isn't in the process of re-writing an operating system from scratch, they are dead.