or Connect

Posts by bdkennedy1

Having been in contract manufacturing for 5 years, this is simply lipstick on a pig. The Chinese simply don't have the work ethics and technological knowledge to compete with Apple.
The sound quality is so bad I would consider Beats to be a Chinese knockoff.
I'm the only one I know that has an Apple TV. My other friends have a Roku and it works.
I'm really surprised they are still in business. They have almost always released expensive, mediocre hardware over the past 15 years. They have been relying on their name for a long time, which is irrelevant today, while making hardware that is on the level of cheap, Chinese manufacturing. Their logo on the casing is even a mess. The black housing looks as cheap as it probably feels. Where they fall is when their speakers are put on display at the store with other cheap...
 Uhhhhhh, they invented the freaking touch screen smart-phone. What are you, 10 years old?
Translation = We've run out of ideas to steal.
Robots put workers out of jobs. So now we have thousands of workers that only know how to put iPhones together, unable to support themselves and their families.
I bought this POS at Fry's. After 3 months of this POS and getting no help from Parrot, I returned it and said, "I have been shopping at Fry's for almost 20 years and you are going to take this POS back, I don't care if it's past 30 days. Send it back to the factory as defective." It crashed 3 times a day. It's essentially a computer so it takes up to 30 seconds to boot, which in itself is a reason to return it. There were popping noises when playing music from my phone....
We're going to tell you what you should listen to, and you're going to pay for it, but never own it.   Absolutely brilliant.
I'm sure it will be of the highest quality with 48 hour battery life.