or Connect

Posts by bdkennedy1

This is how Apple migrates everything while keeping it secret. I wouldn't be surprised if by the time the A9 came out, it was in some lower end iMac's and MacBooks.
"There's no chance that the iPhone is going to get any significant market share. No chance." -- Steve Ballmer, 2007 And this is one of the reasons why he's gone. Who cares if Apple is breaking even? The AppleTV is to consume content, which is where Apple makes their money. If they wanted to, they could cut the price to $49 and get even more marketshare. It fascinates me that CEO's have to say things like this. All it does is make them look stupid.
No thanks.
Apple isn't going to use an ARM processor in this. Developers would have to recompile their software to use it, and to run something like Rosetta would require something significantly faster than an ARM processor, that is unless ARM has been leading a secret double life. That said, Intel is set to release it's 5th generation 14nm Core chip this summer which reduces power consumption by 30% and maybe at that point it doesn't need a fan.
This is another case of someone preaching that black people should be included because they are black, regardless how smart they are. Satya Nadella is Indian and he's CEO of Microsoft.
 Find it yourself?
It's a "We have millions of these sitting on the shelves so we need to throw more advertising out there to get rid of them" campaign. I know polka dots are in style right now, but those cases are hideous.
Apparently the company is fond of the Nintendo Wii logo.
The 5S is a failure. Apple is not going to take design cues from a failed design.
Not only do I not know anyone that has one, I have never seen anyone with one.