or Connect

Posts by bdkennedy1

Why is this being compared to Apple? Apple generates buzz by trying to keep the product a secret. If anything it should be compared to a Microsoft launch event.
Google doesn't have iTunes on 100 million computers. I doubt they would see much benefit of being first.
While that would be awesome, never gonna happen. Most people don't have the bandwidth to support it and broadband companies that have caps wouldn't allow it. A law would have to be passed requiring broadband companies to give everyone unlimited bandwidth.
Well, if they haven't even started on the feature yet then I guess we're out of luck seeing 10.7 before next fall.
I'm a graphic designer. I have 8000 fonts on my Mac. This is the year 2010. Would someone from the Microsoft Mac Business Unit please explain to me why Mac Office has to spend 10 minutes going through all of my fonts before the app launches. No other Mac app has to do that and it's the same in Office 2011 Beta 5.
If you look through the comments for the magazines already in the app store, people WANT subscriptions and refuse to pay by the issue. Check out the comments for Men's Health.
I bought my iPad specifically to read magazines and newspapers on the go. I refuse to pay $5 an issue for Men's Health. Apple promoted magazines on this thing and they better iron it out quick.
Where's the lawsuit that the iPad melts in direct fire?
Try 7 years. 2003. And now it will be another year which makes 8 years.
That's one hell of a price increase.