or Connect

Posts by bdkennedy1

It will get tossed. It's the equivalent of squatting on a domain name you never use.
Bye bye optical drive.
Embarrassing? Try a fu**ing disaster.
This whole magazine thing is a fu**ing disaster. I don't want an App that is a magazine. I want an App that holds my magazines. Zinio is the only App that's gotten it right. Prices are reasonable and every month my new issues are waiting and I don't have to do anything to get them.
Steve said at the keynote Apple was already working on the iPhone 3 years before it was introduced.
Here's what the actual problem is... "My iPhone is my child's babysitter but I don't have enough time to pay attention to what they are doing on it."
Beeble bloop! Bleeble blop! Beep beep!
Getting closer to Windows 95 every year...
Love ya, Woz. But if they haven't asked you back after all this time, they never will.
Of course teens want the iPhone. It's a luxury item for a popularity contest at school. But Mommy and Daddy have to shell out the extra $30 a month to use it. Most teenagers don't know how to care for or appreciate an iPhone, especially made of glass. They beat everything they use up. Ever see one of their laptops after one year?