or Connect

Posts by bdkennedy1

The "gratuity" item was probably lame and no one wanted it. "Do you own an iPad? We want to interview you so we can copy what Apple does because we can't figure out how to do anything on our own"
Those bumper cases cost .40 cents to manufacture. Even charging $9.99 would be a rip off. Just give them away to the people that ask for them and everyone is happy.
Anyone that pays for one of these is an idiot. There is no reason why AT&T's customers should have to foot the bill for AT&T's crappy 3G coverage. If you need one of these, demand it for free.
You know what I'm getting really sick of? Scrolling through non-American apps. What the hell is a U.K. weather program doing in the U.S. app store?
Would much rather have him at Tesla than Microsoft.
There's already a barcode scanning program in the App store that does this. It uses the iPhone camera to scan the barcode and then you're given information on the product and prices from lowest to highest in you're local area. And it's free. http://itunes.apple.com/app/redlaser/id312720263?mt=8 And this is hardly revolutionary. The CueCat back in 1999 had a lot of this functionality.
You're uploading it wrong.
You're uploading it wrong.
Especially baffling since they all slipped through Apple's rigorous approval process.
Apple needs to do more to protect its customers from crap like this. When there are apps like this, then consumers should be able to report it. Put a "Report this App" button somewhere on the page. I am SICK of buying crap apps with no way to get my money back or at least have the App removed from the store.