or Connect

Posts by bdkennedy1

I still don't believe this is the Nano. There's no room for a camera.
This couldn't come at a better time. My company has been researching cad programs but we are all on Macs. Great!
I'm betting it's the Shuffle that's getting the touch screen. The current Shuffle was a flop.
Ahhhh, so that's what that tiny 2" touch screen shown a couple months ago is for.
I think this has to be the most reviewed iPhone OS ever that hasn't even been released yet. I'm sick of hearing about it.
The kinder, gentler AT&T may have changed their logo but has destroyed their brand loyalty with me. I don't care if I have to pay to get out of my contract. Verizon knows how to stay in front of the curve with technology - FIOS. AT&T only updates their technology when it's too late.
Infuriated over a product and name that is only rumored to exist. Wow.
OOooooo that's gonna hurt. But Sony won't get it right the first time.
Apple could have saved space in the Magic Mouse and Magic TrackPad if the batteries were permanent and not user replaceable. After 2 months of use, you would have to send it back to Apple for replacement batteries for $49.
Why is this being compared to Apple? Apple generates buzz by trying to keep the product a secret. If anything it should be compared to a Microsoft launch event.