or Connect

Posts by bdkennedy1

Apple needs to do more to protect its customers from crap like this. When there are apps like this, then consumers should be able to report it. Put a "Report this App" button somewhere on the page. I am SICK of buying crap apps with no way to get my money back or at least have the App removed from the store.
It's like saying a 1930 Cadillac is a 2010 Cadillac. Neither one has anything in common except the name and 4 wheels. The iPod has simply evolved into a touch screen device and became an individual app. If there wasn't an iPod app on the iPhone then it's likely I wouldn't own an iPhone.
Considering Apple is WRONG, yes. This isn't about how many bars are displayed, it's about losing the call. Literally I can touch that spot and I will go from 5 bars to "No Service".
Uhhhh, good move Apple. Those bumpers cost less than $1 to manufacture.
So the owner of the advertising agency can't spell AND he's stupid. I feel sorry for his employees.
Would you like to borrow my phone? Or my bosses? Or his wife's?
Jason Burford runs an advertising agency and can't spell correctly?
The XBox team is the only part of Microsoft that "gets" how to combine great design with great hardware and software.
If you bought one of these phones then you better return it now or enjoy your Kin paperweight .
Ad supported AND $9.99 a month? Uh, no thanks. I don't love TV that much. I have enough monthly bills.