or Connect

Posts by bdkennedy1

Willow Bend Mall, Plano, TX 6pm
I just don't see this being successful except for people that don't have access to a fast computer. Copy and Paste is frustrating enough let alone trying to navigate that small screen to edit video. I think all this iMovie is is a gimmick to sell iPhone 4's.
I'm never pre-ordering again.
Being in manufacturing I think one of two things happened. Something went wrong with the color injection process or what I think is more likely, they simply used all available resources to crank out as many black ones they could knowing there was going to be a shortage.
I could never justify buying it. It's underpowered for the price. Core 2 Duo? 2GB of RAM? Not for $699. The new design should have been cheaper to produce since there are fewer parts. I don't know what they are trying to do, but they are going in the wrong direction.
Because it's now 22 hours later and my order still hasn't been entered into the system yet.
I'm telling the AT&T clerk that had to take my order manually yesterday morning that if my iPhone doesn't arrive on June 25th, to cancel my order. It's insulting enough to know that I tried for 3 hours online to pre-order one, then stand in line for an hour only to know that 90 people are going to walk into that AT&T store on June 24 and walk out with iPhone's while I have to wait until July 2nd. I'm sick of AT&T's bullsh**.
So anyone that waited in line and had their order placed by paper and pen won't be getting their phones on the 25th. I'm so pissed off at AT&T I feel like canceling my whole damn order. I mean Jesus it's one thing after another with this company.
10.6.4 Combo Update http://support.apple.com/downloads/#macosx106
I love how the app crashes when I try to order my iPhone 4.