or Connect

Posts by bdkennedy1

Unless they are going to pull out some considerable new features we don't know about, I don't think panoramic stitching and a new brush tool is going to convince people to slap down $1200 in this economy. As a matter of fact, it's so underwhelming that I don't even want to bother going through the hassle of installing it. There are 2 problems with productivity on the Mac - Microsoft and Adobe. Neither "get it".
Yeah she is pretty hot. What is she doing with him?
Schmidt was shaken that Jobs was so angry? Did he just meet Steve? People have known forever that you don't piss Steve off. And if Schmidt was dumb enough to think Steve would be cheery and giggle about the Google phone, then the man is probably too stupid to be running Google.
Epix fail.
If Save Our Heritage was so concerned about the house, then they should have had a fundraiser to purchase and restore the house themselves. All the money that was wasted in litigation could have paid for the restoration.
There is a huge difference on the back end. Adobe Flash costs $699 and has code in it back from the Windows 3.1 days. HTML 5 is free and current.
While I think this is a great database program, the company doesn't work closely enough with Apple. At this point in it's age, it should be fully integrated with OS X. It's still too expensive, and the only way to share a database over the web or local intranet is to purchase the Advanced version, which is overkill for a small office with only a handful of employees.
Is it really necessary to post 5 Valve stories a day?
So it's late then.