or Connect

Posts by bdkennedy1

Is it really necessary to post 5 Valve stories a day?
So it's late then.
I'm kind of tired of hearing about how often they mess with display adapter technology when we're STILL stuck with USB 2.0. I can't stand syncing my iPhone because it takes forever. Where's eSATA? Computer speed has quadrupled in speed and the external technologies haven't changed in almost a decade.
Who didn't see that coming? Happens with every new product they release.
I have to wonder why they bothered. Once again it's missing features from the Windows version. Even Microsoft took 10 years to learn that while Office looks Mac-like, it's missing features cripple the software compared to the Windows version.
Why does the camera have to be built in? Apple can sell one as an accessory.
I think it's too little, too late for AT&T. They seem to think their bad image is only caused by the speed of the service when they have horrible customer service issues to deal with as well. I'm getting really sick and f*cking tired of paying a $30 iPhone service charge every month.
I don't see this as a popular solution. As a matter of fact I think it's stupid. Why have two chips when they can just have one and throttle it up or down as needed just like a regular CPU?
Why? Because he doesn't want a 20 year old piece of shit software vampiring the battery life from the devices he's trying to promote?Flash was not designed for portable devices. It has a bandaid on it to work on portable devices, but otherwise sucks up the same energy as a desktop computer.Adobe could have rewritten it from scratch, but they sat on their asses like most companies do that don't have any competition. Well, now they do and they're panicking because it's...