or Connect

Posts by bdkennedy1

Google and AdMob? Hellll no. Google is becoming scary and I'm considering not using their products anymore.
I hope by phone calls, they actually meant video conferencing because if you want to replace your iPhone with a 10" pad held up to your ear, then you're too stupid to own an iPad. Give it to me.
Verizon's network is already prepared to handle the iPhone. Last year they welcomed jail-broken iPhones on their network. T-Mobile and Sprint would have to upgrade their networks and trust me, Sprint would need to big time and eliminate all of their dead zones.
Must be a slow news day.
The Wall Street Journal isn't just some rumor site. But if they are wrong it could seriously damage their credibility.
It's here...http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1017
Snappier!
Since the birth of the internet I think I've clicked on a banner ad 5 times and have never purchased anything as a result of seeing one.
The design in the drawings isn't practical. Undoing an extra flap in the back? That's a pain in the ass. If they had a magnifying glass-type material around the edges of the lid, it would collect and refract the light into the screen.
Hmmmm... this sounds awfully familiar to 1985.