or Connect

Posts by bdkennedy1

Front Row was garbage and I won't miss it. The DVD artwork never worked over a shared library. And who wants to scroll through all their movies one at a time?
Either a million people are watching those videos or your server is running on an iBook. It shouldn't take 5 minutes to load a 30 second video.
I guess Adobe needs to get their sh*t together because those are some major changes.
I think the biggest news that has been overlooked is that Lion Server is built into OS X and it's free for everyone to use.
"...booming middle class, where everybody has got a shot at the American dream. And that should be our goal. Apparently our president thinks our country is comprised of middle and upper class.
Parents don't know what's going on their children's phone until the bill comes in. Great parenting.
Sony has been off in La La Land for the past 20 years. Go ahead and pull the songs and see what happens.
This is one area where Apple's closed off strategy doesn't work. Creative people don't like being told by someone else "this is how it's going to be".
I hate HP, their products suck and their tech support sucks. This is HP reinventing itself like we saw with Apple. We will see.
You got it! Link right on my desktop and an iCal reminder.