or Connect

Posts by bdkennedy1

I don't see this as a popular solution. As a matter of fact I think it's stupid. Why have two chips when they can just have one and throttle it up or down as needed just like a regular CPU?
Why? Because he doesn't want a 20 year old piece of shit software vampiring the battery life from the devices he's trying to promote?Flash was not designed for portable devices. It has a bandaid on it to work on portable devices, but otherwise sucks up the same energy as a desktop computer.Adobe could have rewritten it from scratch, but they sat on their asses like most companies do that don't have any competition. Well, now they do and they're panicking because it's...
"It feels pretty busy around here, so I'm not sure what that's about," Lynch said. "And that's a rumor. I haven't heard that necessarily he did say that. But maybe he did, whatever." Does that sound like a man that's in touch with his company? It feels busy around here? Performance improvements are not enough. The program needs to be rewritten from scratch, which they should have done years ago. Now it's too late. Flash is now RealPlayer, scrambling for its life.
It's usually the people that don't know what they're talking about when they have to change the subject to something completely unrelated to the story for their own agenda.
Unless they plan on writing that pile of crap from scratch, they may have a chance. But I think they sat on their asses too long and now it's too late. HTML is easier to program for and with Flash you practically have to have a degree to use it, like most other Adobe products. Microsoft = Internet Explorer Netscape = Navigator
My office is a perfect example of why we don't use Office for Mac. Microsoft has over-thought Mac Office to the point that it's barely Office anymore. Years ago people were clamoring for a Mac Office that looked like a Mac app. All that did was limit cross-platform compatibility. Now you have Mac Excel that can't use Visual Basic, and whatever that cluster-fu** is - Entourage. Office is not a Mac app. We could have switched a dozen salespeople over to Mac if Office...
I find it hypocritical that a marketing guy that never really invented anything except DOS says "no biggie" to something he doesn't really know anything about. Bill Gates knows innovation like Donald Trump knows how to mop his floor.
Well, one of two things are going to happen this year for me. 1. If Apple sticks with AT&T, then I won't be getting a new iPhone this year because I'm not going to renew my contract, but go month to month. 2. I'm going to try out the Nexus on Verizon. If I like it enough then I'll drop AT&T. If not then I'll pay AT&T by the month until the iPhone moves to Verizon. Either way, my next iPhone won't be until Apple supports Verizon. It has reached the point where it...
It's easy to lose interest in something you can't buy. Apple needs to stop this nonsense of debuting a product and then saying it will be available X months later. People show as much interest in the iPad as the Apple TV, which Apple never advertises and word of mouth is not working. If Apple is going to keep public interest up, they are going to have to either debut it again or start advertising it.
Did anyone report on what ply toilet tissue was issued in the bathroom in the restaurant? It's only slightly less important than this story, but still a little relevant.