or Connect

Posts by bdkennedy1

Well thank goodness you can go out and buy an external blue-ray or dvd drive and plug it into your Macs trusty little USB port.
Adobe's products are still using code from the early 1990's. They had a chance to write their apps from scratch 10 years ago when OS X debuted and didn't do it. Photoshop and Illustrator are so bloated and complicated that you practically need a degree to learn how to use them. But there's no alternative because Adobe has no competition. As long as that's the case, Adobe will continue to drag along. As much as I hate Flash, it's not what makes Mac crash.
Flash is like a dinosaur dragging around a full, shitty diaper behind it. The code is ancient, bloated and inefficient. Can you image your battery life on your phone with Flash running on it? My company uses HTML 5.
Anyone that has programmed in Flash knows what a cow it is. It needs to be written from scratch (as well as other Adobe products). And they better do something quick because they are about to lose out to HTML5.
The Onion SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY Frantic Steve Jobs Stays Up All Night Designing Apple Tablet JANUARY 27, 2010 | ISSUE 46•04 CUPERTINO, CA—Claiming that he completely forgot about the much-hyped electronic device until the last minute, a frantic Steve Jobs reportedly stayed up all night Tuesday in a desperate effort to design Apple's new tablet computer. "Come on, Steve, just think—think, dammit—you're running out of time," the exhausted CEO said as he glued nine...
I don't know about that. Out of the dozen people I talked to today about the iPad, I was the only one that thought it was great and saw the potential. The general consensus was that it was "stupid" or "ugly".
You can't unless you have a jailbroken phone.
I'm confused. Wasn't AT&T crying like a baby just less than a year ago about the strain on their network from the iPhone and now they're the ones that are supporting the iPad? I almost always agree with you Steve, but this time hell no.
Nice try of smoothing it over, Tim. Just that fact that AT&T has to roll out a microcell system shows that their network is like a dinosaur with a full, shitty diaper dragging behind him. Even Sprint is rolling out its 4G network and AT&T can't even finish 3G. If AT&T had any vision of the future, they would skip 4G and go to 5, but they don't have any vision which is why they're falling behind the other networks. You don't have to listen to Tim Cook spout off about how...
What a fantasyland those AT&T executives are in. Tired of taking the heat from iPhone users? What they mean to say is the iPhone is too good for their network. There's one thing that's absolutely true - it definitely hurt their reputation.