or Connect

Posts by bdkennedy1

And most of them are crap. Most of the apps on my iPad are iPhone apps. Scrabble for iPhone - $4.99. Scrabble for iPad - $9.99. There are few magazines and newspapers to choose from. None of the SMS apps have worked for me. If there are great apps, then it's hard to find them using Apple's HORRIBLE implementation of presenting them in the iTunes store. When I want to look for games, I want to scroll through ALL of the games, not just the ones Apple organizes into...
Wow. That's like my grandmother showing up at my college toga party. Lame.
I must have missed something - when did AdMob start caring about consumers?
I would have liked to have known what version of Windows Google was using when they were hacked. XP? Steve and Eric may have been having coffee together but you know that Steve was giving Eric a verbal ass pounding.
You willing to pay an extra $100 for your iPhone? Money is not going to solve this problem.
Let's not forgot that these workers are not being forced to work there. They have every ability to quit if they want.
gghhjjj
I need an iWeb Pro! And why not some substitutes for Photoshop and Illustrator?
Sounds like a factory is going to be losing Apple's business. I'm getting sick of all these leaks. I enjoy being surprised.
I ♥ Adobe. But I hate it when a company forces its users to use 25 year old, buggy software