or Connect

Posts by bdkennedy1

Finally they make something beautiful and then screw it up with 4 screws on the back.
That's a really creepy place. Hollywood should buy it to make horror movies. It looks like a motel from the outside.
Then the council can pay to have it restored. What good is the house doing anyone just sitting there rotting? No one wants to pay to have it restored so either the council should cough up a good chunk of money or let it be demolished.
10 years. 10 years I've been waiting for someone to do this.
Yeah, like that's gonna happen. I know I always associate movie rentals with Best Buy.
Yay! Slow your machine to a crawl for free!
So basically, the police have nothing to do with this story since the phone would call a security agent instead. Great writing.
Wouldn't the first month of April occur 2008 years ago?
That's it. Hire the same company that made you look like a dumbass in your own ads for another ad campaign. Way to go. Will this one have little 7 year old girls alone on a computer?
This iPod is a disaster. Now that the controls are separated from the Shuffle, you are guaranteed to accidentally leave the headphones at home with no way to control your music. You can no longer plug it into your car or home stereo and their list of blinking lights and button presses is a nightmare. They haven't simplified anything. It just looks like they have. Hell, had they just moved the battery to the headphones it could have been 1/3 the size it is now. ...