or Connect

Posts by bdkennedy1

Uhhhh, that's not significantly smaller than a AA battery.
Whatever. Steve also said they weren't working on a phone and 6 months later that's what we got.
Ummmm, I hardly think that Apple neglects it's desktop business. Just because they don't have 17 different versions of the iMac to update every 2 months means they are neglecting their desktop business?
These updates are really disappointing and tells me Apple is either playing it safe or has taken a financial hit. Worst of all none of these updates makes me want to upgrade and just stick with what I already have.
Couldn't they have done something, anything to distinguish it from it's 6 year old design?
So much for upgrading my first gen aluminum.
The ad would reek of desperation had Blackberry actually went with that ad.
I can't believe it's taken this long. Common sense dictates that if there's no production of physical packaging, then the cost all around should come down substantially.
I'm worried that Cover Flow is the beginning of unnecessary feature bloat. Did people really ask for that?
As usual, if it's real Apple will have it removed. My opinion is that there's no way Apple is going to use the same materials and look that it has for the past 4 years and this machine does not fit in with Apple's other products.