or Connect

Posts by bdkennedy1

I called the company and found out some additional information. The software comes in 2 parts - the OS Install and the OS X software. The software you download from their website you burn to a CD to allow you to boot the OS X disc. Once OS X is installed, you install the OS X software package which is unusable unless you purchase a license (stupid). You can't run the hardware detector (for sound, ethernet, etc) to even find out if your hardware is compatible before...
I think something important to note is that Apple removed all the wires except the power cord. While I think that's kinda cool, it sucks too because there are 2 less USB ports.
Anyone with common sense can see this is biased. How about comparing Office versions?
Don't ever, EVER, EVER use a web based host as your only source of data backup. The company can have a disaster, or go out of business and your data is gone forever. T-Mobile employs a bunch of morons to assume your data would be around forever on their servers.
Good, now Apple can announce the new iMac's on Tuesday.
Captain Obvious says that net neutrality bit the dust in 1996 when Microsoft refused to adhere to web standards and included Internet Explorer with Windows 95 OSR2.
I think their excuse for not having MMS on the iPhone is bulls***. You can only use one app at a time right? Therefore you wouldn't be using any more of the network than any other phone that has MMS. MMS on the iPhone shouldn't be any different unless they are planning on allowing video.
Wow, those are some earth-shattering features there. How about something useful like being able to block a phone number? How about giving me the same freedom I had with my landline? That would keep me as a customer.
And you did your own study on this? Did you work for AT&T's and Verizon's IT department? Where do you gain such knowledge that you feel you can believe that Verizon would have had the same level of service?
A man in a nice shirt is going to is not going to convince me that AT&T is not asleep at the switch. AT&T is run like it's owned by the government - slow and unresponsive. AT&T is a big, fat cow. If I had a choice I would be at another service provider in a split second.