or Connect

Posts by bdkennedy1

Film makers and video editors out in the field have to have multiple batteries because there's nowhere to recharge the laptop most of the time.
Michael Dell sure is desperate.
What I find interesting is that after MWSF and WWDC, the world would talk about Apple's new products. I saw none of that excitement in Apple's small press conferences for products such as the iPod Hi-Fi and the new iPods.
I've been watching Steve's keynotes for 12 years. Part of the excitement of the keynote was the room of 2,000 people cheering, which isn't present in these boring, small, private media events. Over the past several years, the excitement Apple builds in it's products is dwindling. Watching a MacWorld keynote was like Christmas all over again. Now we get nasty iPod Hi-Fi press events where 4 people clap. Goodbye exciting Apple. Hello just-like-any-other-boring...
Ummmm, the iPhone is not a console. It's not a box that sits on the floor and it doesn't connect to a TV. con·sole Pronunciation: \\ˈkän-ˌsōl\\ Function: noun Etymology: French Date: 1664 1: an architectural member projecting from a wall to form a bracket or from a keystone for ornament 2: console table 3 a: an upright case that houses the keyboards and controlling mechanisms of an organ and from which the organ is played b: a combination of readouts or...
Personally I can't stand most of the music he picks out - iPod Touch, the OS X Leopard first boot video, original iMac "Hello" ads and the stupid "I'm a Mac" ads. But then again, I'm not the CEO of a multibillion dollar company.
1. $100,000 shouldn't be trivial to ANY company. 2. It costs thousands for each person a company sends to this. 3. Why bother going if no one is going to be there? 4. Company employees are of better use at home instead of hanging around at MacWorld doing nothing. 5. These companies likely had to cut back their budgets during the last 2 quarters and have nothing to show.
Until viruses start being confirmed as going around, I'm not going to drop a dime on antivirus software which I think is a conspiracy.
Who cares anymore.
Well, if the buyer does not have this non-disclosure agreement then it doesn't matter. Apple would have to find out who it belonged to and sue them. I can't believe it only sold for $790.