or Connect

Posts by bdkennedy1

I used Safari 4 since the beta and I could not stand the upward-facing tabs. If your desktop color is too close to the color of the tabs it was a real pain in the ass to find which tab I wanted and I made sure I complained about it.
I don't see 10.6 competing with or stealing Windows 7's thunder. Windows 7 is being marketed as a major new OS and OS X 10.6 doesn't offer anything new or exciting for the consumer that you can see on the outside.
If they're going to follow Apple so close with prices that aren't much different, then why risk going bankrupt? I'd rather spend the $100 extra and buy an Apple knowing I'm getting the real deal and full support.
Finally they make something beautiful and then screw it up with 4 screws on the back.
That's a really creepy place. Hollywood should buy it to make horror movies. It looks like a motel from the outside.
Then the council can pay to have it restored. What good is the house doing anyone just sitting there rotting? No one wants to pay to have it restored so either the council should cough up a good chunk of money or let it be demolished.
10 years. 10 years I've been waiting for someone to do this.
Yeah, like that's gonna happen. I know I always associate movie rentals with Best Buy.
Yay! Slow your machine to a crawl for free!
So basically, the police have nothing to do with this story since the phone would call a security agent instead. Great writing.