or Connect

Posts by bdkennedy1

This happens this time every year. It's a rumor.
The biggest burst of new iPhone users happens on Christmas. AT&T is on vacation, so to prevent a meltdown they stopped last minute sales that would have further clogged their network. Just another admission that AT&T's network sucks.
If that current senior Apple employee actually said that, then they no longer have a job at Apple.
This is a shame. I remember reading all the reports of problems people had and Apple ignoring it.
A wireless company doesn't spend millions improving their network "hoping" that the iPhone will come to their network. Verizon knows the iPhone is coming to them.
I'm not putting Microsoft ANYTHING on my iPhone.
Remember when Safari was released in 2003 and Opera cried? Now their up to tendy ten.
I hope it's true because my contract with AT&T expires by then and I will be ready for a new iPhone and a new provider.
I'm like totally boo-hooing. Not.
I can't believe Ballmer didn't respond with his monkey dance. Microsoft... monkey dance. Microsoft... monkey dance. Where were his backup dancers at the Microsoft Store? Microsoft is the government, AT&T, Exxon, and Walmart. They are too big to "get it". The time it takes to funnel new ideas through that company, someone else has already thought of it and acted on it. Then Microsoft buys them out and ruins it.