or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:

Posts by bdkennedy1

Projected revenue isn't what Sony thought it would be. The movie was collateral damage. I imaging Universal picked up the project, but only with budget cuts, which caused everyone to bail. Now Sorkin is in vulture mode, picking his previous actors for scraps.
I've determined the script sucks.
Any magazine that can give Adolph Hitler and Joseph Stalin award stature has no credibility with me. They even gave it to Planet Earth one year.
Mr. Zuckerberg,   You have fuc*ing ads plastered all over my wall, in which 99% of them don't pertain to me and I won't click on the other 1%. This means you are not and will never make money off of me.   Face it, you sold out when Facebook went public. Deal with it.
This is what happens when you have to run to catch up.
This is going to get tossed out.
 I was thinking the same thing. As far as I'm aware, what projects they haven't copied from Apple have failed.
These things are an IT departments nightmare. They have to be updated every 6 months.
Those closeup photos are unfortunate because it really looks like it's cheaply made. Especially with that $80 price that's twice as much as a premium Xbox controller. Guess I will keep waiting.
B&H Photo has the 5K iMac for $2299 with free shipping and no tax. That's $500 savings.   http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1086734-REG/apple_mf886ll_a_27_imac_with_retina.html
New Posts  All Forums: