or Connect

Posts by bdkennedy1

Innovation has nothing to do with it. Intel delayed their chips almost a year which cost Apple millions of dollars in lost sales.
This is clearly not the fault of the consumer. Apple is WRONG and they need to make it right.
Apple wrote XCode to handle the switch from PPC to Intel.  Now we have Swift. Apple didn't spend 3 years writing a new programming language for the hell of it.
 Price? Intel charges hundreds of dollars for their processors. Imagine how much cheaper ARM Macs would be? We already saw the result of Apple depending on Intel for processors - they couldn't launch new iMacs last year, screwing up their whole release schedule which I'm sure Apple lost millions of $$. Additionally, we don't know that Apple is even going to use the same ARM chips in Macs as they do iOS devices. They might be designing a whole new desktop chip.
The only reason I can think of is that Samsung wants to get into corporate services before Apple and IBM become huge.
I'll go one better. I think an ARM chip is going to power the new MacBook Air redesign.
They probably moved to a smaller factory.
You know why the RNB won't be out for almost a year? Because Parrot has like 2 developers and they suck.
Why the f*** do these things cost so much? There are almost no internal components.
Must have been one hell of a budget cut. While I originally couldn't wait to see it, I don't care anymore, and have no desire to see it now.