or Connect

Posts by bdkennedy1

Too little too late. AT&T sat on their asses while Verizon got their shit together. Verizon is already deploying 4G and AT&T is just getting around to giving us MMS and upgrading 3G. Whatever. Bye.
Having been an iPhone user from the beginning and listening to 3 years of horror stories on blogs about users not getting 3G service, the service not being fast enough to support MMS and charging me an extra $10 a month for 3G service I could not receive in my area a year ago, I'm going to have to side with Verizon. AT&T does the minimum amount of work it takes to make their customers barely happy. Had 3rd parties not held AT&T accountable for their crappy network, my...
I think this is a crock of **it. If Apple can sell more units because of gaming they will do it. They support games through their TV ads and feature several gaming companies every year during WWDC.
If the iPhone does move to Verizon, it's goodbye AT&T for me. Anyone remember brand loyalty? Well with AT&T there isn't any. People are going to remember the bullshit we had to go through.
I don't understand this at all. Why would I pay $30 a month for something I can get for free? I can go to Hulu.com and watch hundreds of TV shows for free.
They're probably so used to buying knockoffs, they don't give the actual original product a chance.
I don't know, but I would be a pretty pissed off Palm user if I had to update my OS every time a new version of iTunes came out.
Since Palm has clearly violated USB-IF rules and USB-IF has sided with Apple, then why aren't they being reprimanded? That is unless Apple feels sorry for them because Palm is desperate.
Holy shit! I was NOT expecting another update for this current form factor. 3 updates in 3 years. It's not often that I feel I have gotten my money's worth.
Let's see.... Apple has Mac Pros, iMacs, iPods, iPhones and..... shoes. What is this obsession with shoes?