or Connect

Posts by bdkennedy1

If the iPhone does move to Verizon, it's goodbye AT&T for me. Anyone remember brand loyalty? Well with AT&T there isn't any. People are going to remember the bullshit we had to go through.
I don't understand this at all. Why would I pay $30 a month for something I can get for free? I can go to Hulu.com and watch hundreds of TV shows for free.
They're probably so used to buying knockoffs, they don't give the actual original product a chance.
I don't know, but I would be a pretty pissed off Palm user if I had to update my OS every time a new version of iTunes came out.
Since Palm has clearly violated USB-IF rules and USB-IF has sided with Apple, then why aren't they being reprimanded? That is unless Apple feels sorry for them because Palm is desperate.
Holy shit! I was NOT expecting another update for this current form factor. 3 updates in 3 years. It's not often that I feel I have gotten my money's worth.
Let's see.... Apple has Mac Pros, iMacs, iPods, iPhones and..... shoes. What is this obsession with shoes?
It might have helped at the beginning of Microsoft's campaign with Family Guy to actually sit down and watch the show that has been on for 6 years. These people just don't think.
I called the company and found out some additional information. The software comes in 2 parts - the OS Install and the OS X software. The software you download from their website you burn to a CD to allow you to boot the OS X disc. Once OS X is installed, you install the OS X software package which is unusable unless you purchase a license (stupid). You can't run the hardware detector (for sound, ethernet, etc) to even find out if your hardware is compatible before...
I think something important to note is that Apple removed all the wires except the power cord. While I think that's kinda cool, it sucks too because there are 2 less USB ports.