or Connect

Posts by bdkennedy1

So I wonder who's getting fired for the worst product launch in Apple history.
Yet, once again Apple has underestimated the success of it's products. Almost every product launch is soured by underestimation, whether it's running out of a product too soon, or their servers are overloaded because of the launch of the iTunes Music store, or something else. You would think that they had learned by now.
You know what's really great about the Remote app? That it's completely useless on to those of us streaming our libraries from our Macs. You can only control files that are directly on the Apple TV. I suppose I would be grateful that the app is free, if I was even able to use any feature in it.
I just went to view my .Mac personal web pages and the rendering of the pages is completely screwed up. I made the pages in iWeb and they looked fine 2 days ago. Now there are frames around text boxes, text is a different color....
If you have a first gen iPhone, you will only get a handful of AOL radio stations, and they sound like sh** on my car stereo. As expected because you don't get a lot of bandwidth with EDGE. If you're connected via WiFi, you get all of the stations.
I downloaded iTunes 7.7, I went to the iTunes Store and there's no category for it. There's nothing on the page even referencing it.
Well, I can say of those 2.5 million Macs that 2 went to one of my friends because he was sick and tired of troubleshooting Windows, and another 2 Macs were purchased by my company to replace Windows.
Just an opinion, but I image they're in line to buy several of them and then scalp them on eBay or another country. Otherwise I don't see why on earth anyone would stand in line for a week for anything but food.
Once those people get switched over to Mac they'll wonder how they ever did without it.
I hope you're being sarcastic. Like they're going to send the shipping companies new boxes to put the software in?