or Connect

Posts by bdkennedy1

Personally I can't stand most of the music he picks out - iPod Touch, the OS X Leopard first boot video, original iMac "Hello" ads and the stupid "I'm a Mac" ads. But then again, I'm not the CEO of a multibillion dollar company.
1. $100,000 shouldn't be trivial to ANY company. 2. It costs thousands for each person a company sends to this. 3. Why bother going if no one is going to be there? 4. Company employees are of better use at home instead of hanging around at MacWorld doing nothing. 5. These companies likely had to cut back their budgets during the last 2 quarters and have nothing to show.
Until viruses start being confirmed as going around, I'm not going to drop a dime on antivirus software which I think is a conspiracy.
Who cares anymore.
Well, if the buyer does not have this non-disclosure agreement then it doesn't matter. Apple would have to find out who it belonged to and sue them. I can't believe it only sold for $790.
It feels snappier.
Bleh.
Surely they must be speaking about the iPhone as just any phone in general because there's no way Apple is going to design a next-gen iPhone that revolves around AT&T's ideas. It's likely Apple and AT&T won't even be doing business with each other by then.
I think Apple acknowledging the importance of it means it's up for a redesign. Since it's not as popular as other Macs, it takes longer to clear out the inventory, which I figure should be pretty much cleared out by MWSF in January. The Mini would be a great contender for a solid aluminum shell since it runs so hot. The clue is that they will offer 2 hard drives instead of an optical drive. The current shell would never be able to handle the heat of 2 hard drives and...
Awww... where will all the sales people that hung around the TV's and didn't acknowledge my existence work now? Anyway, in 15 years I have bought one thing at Circuit City. I would go there first, then go over to Best Buy and find it cheaper. I'm surprised they lasted as long as they did.