or Connect

Posts by bdkennedy1

Sometimes it amazes me that I'm using a 1980's ball on my mouse and that it needs to make fake noises to satisfy me. So the optical sensor will be greatly appreciated. And what's up with those ugly alien fingers Apple uses for its patent drawings?
I can see buying the desktop, but if anyone buys one of these for their business, then it's just plain stupidity. I can't imagine any IT department supporting a server based system that's completely hacked.
Man, Apple is really coming back with a vengeance!
While they might not support PPC with consumers I think they will support it internally. As we know from the Intel "surprise", Apple always keeps another processor platform handy in case a switch is needed.
Ok, Steve's health does not appear to be robust. I thought that he looked frail in 2006 after having cancer, which is to be expected, but my jaw dropped when I saw him last night. You can see his bones through the turtleneck. I've also noticed more and more that Steve is having his tech guys up on stage to discuss the products, as if to transition us slowly away from Steve being the keynote leader. I may be completely wrong, (I hope I am) but I don't think I am. I...
I like how they play around with the word "free". Signing a new contract and paying a more out of your pocket every month is not free. All this is is an upgrade to your service.
I really don't think Apple wants to license WMV or WMA from Microsoft for the few users that want it.
What it says to me is that "we narrowed all of our attention to the iPhone and half-assed Leopard for you guys." Well, as long as 10.6 is free that's fine.
You haven't been around here long have you? This happens every year. There's no reason as to why someone would do it, they just do. I have absolutely no idea why someone would photoshop a label on a box instead of just making it by hand, which would have taken less time, but they did.
Just because some people say it's a fake doesn't mean they're are saying that just because it's their opinion. It is actually fake. 1. The bottom edge of the label is blurred. 2. The text in the center of the stamp halfway under the label is blurred while the surrounding text is clear. 3. The text on the label doesn't conform to the curves of the label itself. 4. That is the bottom of the box the label is affixed to. 5. Apple shipments aren't sent from that...