or Connect

Posts by TeeJay2012

Because...
Scott. We all know you are a Samsung shill. You made your point. Collect your dollar and go back to CNET.
Exactly. Apple has no need and I suspect no desire, to make multi-touch a SEP. And no reason to cross license anything from Samsung as their SEP can be bought at fair prices now
 I thought that companies submit their patents to be considered for SEP, which is sometimes an advantage with competing solutions. If this is true, why in the world would Apple go this route to charge a fee (which they do not need) rather than block all infringing devices?
 Haha. Agree 100%. That Trainer guy called for AAPL @240 in May of this year! You could be tempted to just call him stupidly stupid (and insult really stupid people) but I think he did it to manipulate, and short the stock . By the way he uses a bogus calculation only he uses, to achieve stock price he wants. And no the SEC never pays attention to these guys.
I think that it is curious that there is not more detail in the video, why they did not use a third party person to test the hacked fingerprint and why they needed to have the fingerprint on a translucent backing - stuck to a real finger. I think we need more proof. If they did this as they have depicted, it re-enforces that this can not be ultimate security for iPhone users.   If they scammed us by a bogus video to take the prize money through a lie - well I think...
How can you use grotesquely" low inventory and "less.. than expected demand" in the same story? I am pleasantly annoyed at this.
"...But what all this really highlights is that the tech media's Samsung-fed understanding that Apple is devoid of innovation .. while Samsung is both a brilliant innovator and an accomplished designer and manufacturer of components -- is all actually quite backward..." Brilliantly stated. This one line captures the basis of all the angst of Apple users over the past year.
Filing class action suits without errors... there's an app for that.
We don't care about analysts. We dislike analysts. Analysts are pond scum - harsh perhaps, but they do not care about Apple long term - they want cash now. Apple needs to focus on products and excellence. Share buy backs are good for shareholders, which I like, but Icahn and the analysts should bugger off. This is not a long term strategy for products.