or Connect

Posts by TeeJay2012

It did come down to her sense of the 'infringement sum', and that Apple did not 'prove' that the infringing devices were selected over the Apple devices. From what I read, this will is a tricky ruling that will be studied closely as this will affect future IP rulings. Would it have been better if this was not a trial by jury for the precedence aspects?
Over the top rant warning.
  Nice post.
AAPL drops again. 300,000 is ok but it is not 500,000,000,000 we were expecting. /s
Apple would seek damages from Android profit. Google does not make enough from Android to make it worthwhile.
 I find this very confusing as under a 'Attorneys Eyes Only' designation, NONE of the specific information can be shown to Samsung directly. So really it is the Samsung's attorney who will review and see if the patents are the same or different than ones settled with HTC. If they are the same, they still can not demand equal terms from Apple on non FRAND patents. But is it the judge has the power here? ie decide that if Apple settled with HTC, it must settle with...
Exactly. He is such a bull...
Gene Munster's predictions are often wrong and never help. He is never low on AAPL. He contributes to the "average analyst numbers". When he targets AAPL to ridiculous highs, AAPL goes down as having  "disappointed analysts' expectations". His comment about "worse case scenario of 6 million for iPhone 5" sales in first weekend began the AAPL descent when they 'only' sold 5 million. Only?  Seems like a nice guy who loves Apple but I would like it if Gene took the next...
+100
Samsung thinks with US courts/ITC that are slower than molasses, and EU/UK courts that are Samsung friendly, that it is cheaper to pay 'parking ticket fines' if/when they get caught. Sadly they are mostly right. Samsung has a shady reputation that goes well beyond copying Apple (interesting read at http://www.kernelmag.com/features/report/3028/samsung-power-corruption-and-lies/).