or Connect

Posts by TeeJay2012

Vote for Pedro...?
As I have read, the four patents in the trial and the one at the ITC, are being reviewed by the USPTO  at Apple’s and Cisco's request. And they preliminarily rejected the claims.
Zune 2
It was fun. Thank you.
It is not coincidence that Monty Python originated in the UK. So much material to choose from!
1. "Dying is illegal in the Houses of Parliaments. 2. In York it is perfectly legal to shoot a Scotsman with a crossbow upon seeing one, except for on Sundays. Similarly in Chester it is legal to shoot a Welsh person with a crossbow, as long as it is within the city walls and is done after midnight. 3. Placing a postage stamp bearing the Queen’s head upside down on an envelope is considered as act of treason. 4. It is illegal to gamble or use abusive or obscene language...
Your judges wear wigs and these laws are still on record in the UK...  Try to lighten up.   "Dying is illegal in the Houses of Parliaments. In York it is perfectly legal to shoot a Scotsman with a crossbow upon seeing one, except for on Sundays. Similarly in Chester it is legal to shoot a Welsh person with a crossbow, as long as it is within the city walls and is done after midnight. Placing a postage stamp bearing the Queen’s head upside down on an envelope is...
If I were Apple I would charge a premium for Apple devices to any judge in the UK, unless they apologized. Not for the ruling. For looking silly in those wigs.
Worse. Gene Munster said the number would be 1.5 million. Some one has got some 'splainin to do'...
  Cramer is the worst I think. Not surprising that he manipulates given that he was a hedge fund guy who openly admitted this. Now he has a network at his disposal to pump and short away.