or Connect

Posts by TeeJay2012

Zune 2
It was fun. Thank you.
It is not coincidence that Monty Python originated in the UK. So much material to choose from!
1. "Dying is illegal in the Houses of Parliaments. 2. In York it is perfectly legal to shoot a Scotsman with a crossbow upon seeing one, except for on Sundays. Similarly in Chester it is legal to shoot a Welsh person with a crossbow, as long as it is within the city walls and is done after midnight. 3. Placing a postage stamp bearing the Queen’s head upside down on an envelope is considered as act of treason. 4. It is illegal to gamble or use abusive or obscene language...
Your judges wear wigs and these laws are still on record in the UK...  Try to lighten up.   "Dying is illegal in the Houses of Parliaments. In York it is perfectly legal to shoot a Scotsman with a crossbow upon seeing one, except for on Sundays. Similarly in Chester it is legal to shoot a Welsh person with a crossbow, as long as it is within the city walls and is done after midnight. Placing a postage stamp bearing the Queen’s head upside down on an envelope is...
If I were Apple I would charge a premium for Apple devices to any judge in the UK, unless they apologized. Not for the ruling. For looking silly in those wigs.
Worse. Gene Munster said the number would be 1.5 million. Some one has got some 'splainin to do'...
  Cramer is the worst I think. Not surprising that he manipulates given that he was a hedge fund guy who openly admitted this. Now he has a network at his disposal to pump and short away.
I wish I knew as well amoradala. If you read the technical guys who see patterns in graphs, AAPL crossed a 200 day moving average for the first time since last November. Apparently this is bad. But the most likely reason IMO is that many investors are selling because of emotion, feeling that Apple has somehow lost it's 'mojo'. Some say that AAPL is dry tinder, ready to ignite. I think that there is a lot of blow hard analysts that pump and short stock, and AAPL is easy...
I absolutely think that they can operate this way, and they will be as harsh as possible to Apple if the perceived non compliance continues. And all the Samsung fanatics can wave the Union Jack as they burn Tim Cook's effigy. Laughable situation actually. The UK courts argue that the 'apology' was intended to reduce the harm brought to the Samsung brand. Really? I personally find it difficult impossible to understand how anyone can harm a company that is so morally...