or Connect

Posts by kkqd1337

if you need to go out of your way to call it 'elegant' - - - - we have a problem Houston!
  whilst i don't necessarily disagree with you, why should people under an arbitrary age be excluded from the social media society?   if a PERSON is old enough to physically use and has the desire to use these sites, should they not be encouraged to do so? and do so in a responsible mature way? under parental/school mentorship?
but you cant have this activated on both your iPhone and iPad it seems
  What are you talking about?   It's spelt donwtime.   Jeez... did nobody ever teach you how to spell donw... you know? the opposite of pu.
it's great to see a carrier suffer for their obnoxious behaviour and business practices
Also, in the UK when a phone is lost this is what most/all people do: 1/ Immediately inform network who will block sim to prevent unauthorised use 2/ Immediately inform insurance company of loss 3/ Instigate a remote wipe if possibile to protect data Does this feature mitigate the need for any of these steps?
and what's this 'Activation Lock' all about?
why can't they just get over themselves and allow custom domains to properly compete with other services   i use my own domain to prevent this sort of email change annoyance and to be provider independent - but i suppose that is what Apple don't want   getting more evil !
good idea   i think Apple should firmly drive a message home that these 'desktop replacement' size machienes dont fall into line with modern day multi-device computing   these so called professionals moaning about this should head over to the world of Windows - plenty of options there - you guys are too old school for the modern Apple world
getting a bit tired waiting for news on the new Ivy Bridge mac books. actually quite tempted by the Samsung 9 series +/- ivy bridge