or Connect

Posts by kkqd1337

I think apple insider should pay the same level of attention to their spelling
Brilliant news.. Can't wait. I still think Mac needs to sort it's OS out to make itself a proper workhorse OS like Windows
Oh dear Sony... maybe you shouldn't have been so arrogant all those years Sony will hopefully push through here... love their Z series laptops and think they will make a good Ultrabook as long as they price it right and don't get greedy just checked their website, their laptop range consists of: C,E,F,S,Y and Z series.... too much?
Schmitz's seem fairly fair and balanced here
exactly what i was going to say. the fantastic thing about tech is that there are so many companies pumping it out don't be loyal to Apple... they certainly dont care about you. if they are not meeting your needs... go elsewhere immediately, its the best thing you can do to show your discontent. i think we should remember to things on OUR schedules. not intels, apples, samsungs, sonys or anyone else's
great.... BUT i want DATES, TIMES haha tell me more: 1. How long does it take for stock problems at indirect outlets to kick back to Apple??? 2. Will there be a press event for the update or just a quiet store update launch? 3. If so... when.. when.. when???
I think these companies should be honest and give us the option to 1/ Have a free, but tracked/Ad targeted service 2/ Pay for a fully private experience It's clear these evil boys want to make money. We either give it to them, or let them sell us and our data.
I owned a blackberry bold in the not so distant past. I don't know if things have change but I couldn't believe, I mean was absolutely shocked!! When I found out the phone couldn't sync my MS exchange account/contacts/mail/cal without an expensive BES subscription Tbh if the Bold retailed for under $100 I'd probably get one as a second phone - for nights out or days on the beach etc when my proper phone could get damaged/lost
ooooo how posh
ODD - the grim reaper has arrived. Better late than never in my opinion