or Connect

Posts by Mac_128

Doesn't matter if there is or isn't. They will report their "Other" income category, and whatever the difference between previous quarters and this quarter will be the profit from the Watch, and will be more than enough from which to speculate.
Makes sense to me, I traditionally bought the 16GB models, keep a modest number of apps on my phone, and not a particularly large picture taker, nor kept much music. But I do keep most of my texts, which over time really begin to add up especially if friends and family attach pictures and videos. I found that when I did want to shoot video, I didn't have any space left to do it. Now that the current crop of phones shoot such amazing video and photos, that space will fill...
I wouldn't say that. I wouldn't be surprised if the 7 didn't have 256GB storage. It's not just music, it's ever higher resolution photos, HD videos, slow-mo, editing, and apps, lots and lots of apps, likewise growing ever bigger, especially gaming apps which is a major platform for Apple. So you'll probably get your 256GB for your music, while others will get increased storage for everything else.I was frankly surprised they discontinued the iPod Classic before they...
Haha, so true.I believe now is the appropriate time for: "AAPL is DOOMED!"Surely conservative America in their boycot of Apple will destroy its market share, right? Soon the loyal supporters on this forum for whom the only rhetoric allowed is "Apple and it's executives can do not wrong" will be calling for Tim Cook's head on a platter, right?But it sure is entertaining! I'm even reading the blocked posts on this one!HahahaEDIT: this has really been a bad week for...
Interesting ... I would love a dark theme on my iPhone, as many here have suggested, but do you seriously believe that that's why we haven't seen it yet, because the LCD is incapable of displaying deep blacks? If so that's truly demanding on Ives' part, since battery life is at such a premium. I use the dark theme all the time when I'm reading books on my iPad in low light, and I love it, despite the fact it clearly stands out from the black bezel. Not such an issue if you...
 I'd like to know if those folks on Catalina were tourists or locals (to LA since most people on Catalina are tourists by default haha) But I agree. The first gen watch is not for me. But I do want one. I really hope they stand behind more aggressive water resistance protection so I can wear it with water sports. The notifications are not so important for me, but Pay, and being able to retrieve messages while away from my phone would be worth it. And I would enjoy the...
Again, your anectdotal experience, which is proof of nothing, other than you've seen more than I have. I have not been to Pasadena since the watch came out, but I have been in some of the trendiest areas of LA, the Westside in particular, and I work within the biggest entertainment business in LA, and have not seen one -- well not one on a local -- I did see one on a visitor from Japan. Even when I bought two from Maxfield LA, I did not see anyone actually wearing one,...
It can be debated whether Apple botched the role out or not, or why there were no watches in Apple stores on lunch day but there were in boutiques around the world. That's not the point -- the fact is it happened, and sales will likely pick up now that a customer can walk into a store, try on the watch without making an appointment, and walk out of the store with the watch on their wrist after being paired and set up by a Genius, rather than ordering it online and waiting...
Right, because the iPhone 6 Plus is so "pocket friendly".
Of course not. The main reason is likely to satisfy Jony Ive's demanding design aesthetic, for seamless bezel to screen transitions. He was quite clear in a New Yorker interview that the current technology employed in the iPhone looks old.