or Connect

Posts by Mac_128

Oh God me too.I don't really care for the iPhone 5 ... Too tall. I'm still using my 4S, but the speed is killing me now. Plus the home and power button doesn't work reliably anymore. But I LOVR the smaller form factor.But, if I had to chose between the iPhone 5 and an even bigger iPhone, I'd pick the iPhone 5 form factor without hesitation. I'm an Apple guy, and I'm married to e iPhone platform (seriously what else is there?). But I would hate being forced to move up to a...
Yes lets patent that idea, because NOBODY has ever thought of such a thing before. And people wonder what's wrong with the current patent system. Frankly I'm stunned AI could get seven paragraphs out of this "story". Didn't there used to be a back-page area in AI to keep stuff like this off the main news flow?
Speaking of trolling ... Clearly you were wrong about your hyperbolic claim.If you're such a happy user of Cortana, how would you know what Siri is capable of? What's more, this commercial reeks of a MS focus group dissecting Siri and looking for anything they can target that Siri currently doesn't do. The question I have after years of being subjected to MS in the workplace, is how well does Cotana stack up to Siri in the areas Siri does well? My overall impression of...
While I'm happy to have more content on ATV, channel navigation is getting out of hand ... The ATV couldn't be farther from Steve Jobs claims of having "cracked" the TV problem. Unless this is what Jobs had in mind, in which case he clearly "cracked" his head. Apple needs to get serious about this before they add many more channels ...
Does anybody else think this was rushed to market because Paris Hilton always loses her keys, but never forgets her phone, even if she's falling down drunk, lest she not be able to tweet her current condition minute by minute?
Pretty clueless discussion. Visa and MasterCard are pushing chip and pin technology already in use in Europe. If Apple is going to do anything they will imbed the "chip" into their devices and work with Visa to tie it into their systems. The credit card companies have been resisting chip and pin for a decade now due to the cost of replacing all the POS systems and credit cards. It's foolish to think Apple is going to change that particular landscape with the iPhone. It...
Everything I've seen about this iWatch concept is kludgy. If any design cues in that patent turns up in an actual iWatch, it's doomed. The more I read about this, the less it looks like an Apple product. There's no reinventing anything here so far. Many people have gotten rid of watches, they aren't going back unless there's a compelling reason. They're not going to carry a phone and wear a watch. And most people who do still wear watches tend to be more interested in the...
I would presume if Apple is going to offer a sapphire screen, they would only do it on one model -- the premium flagship. I have to imagine the rush would be such that keeping sapphire models in stock would be extremely difficult as it is, much less offering it on two different models.
Bit of a generalization isn't it?I stayed on iOS 6 intentionally. Until Apple forced me to upgrade by making FaceTime incompatible with users who had upgraded. No wonder the percentage of upgraded users is so high.With an iPhone 4s I had several reasons:With more system animations I figured why overtax my limited processor? My 4s is sluggish by comparison now.Aesthetically I am not impressed. I find iOS 7 garish and often confusing.Adoption time: iOS 6 was working...
I know you think it must work this way, but it doesn't. That's why you don't really have two identical iPhones.