or Connect

Posts by Mac_128

Unlike yourself, Apple is probably more concerned with their public image in not ignoring those physically disabled persons.Jobs did not say anything I didn't say ... currently the iPhone can be used with pointing devices for those without fingers, hands or arms. He didnt say anything about requiring fingerprints to use it. And no, I wouldn't assume they have bigger problems than being able to use a smart phone. Some of them could probably give you a run for your money in...
Yes, and that's why requiring a fingerprint to activate it won't work. If I can't get to my phone and need some information from it, no one else would be able to access it -- which won't happen.Besides, whether or not the home button is deactivated wont affect whether the physical mechanism can be depressed -- and that's the primary fail of my iPhone 4; the home button is "sticky" not reliably functioning the way it's supposed to (after a year), and that I have read is...
Yes. Agree 100 percent. I would expect the Feds should look into this.I have DirecTV and subscribe to all the CBS packages. My Internet is through TW, as that is the only option I have for high speed Internet in my area. So, I'm paying a premium to CBS for their programming on DirecTV, but can't access any of it online because I am forced to subscribe to TW for my ISP? My ISP has nothing to do with my programming packages, and I did have a choice for that and chose...
How about apple give something back to the users who opt in to help Apple profit, rather than take the Google approach approach of exploiting their users data for free.
Well 4" isn't exactly ultimate portability. I prefer the 3.5" myself, and even that's not ultimate. I'd like to see maybe a 3" form factor, especially if they are going to force the 4" aspect ratio on me ...There's absolutely no reason not to have a 5"+ phone if there's a market for it. Just put the same guts in a new case with a larger battery and screen and it's the ultimate power management phone. The premium Apple can charge more than makes up for the new case design....
Traffic is also abysmal on the iPhone. I still use Google for the most reliable and visually helpful traffic information.
Good point. It's one thing to still incorporate it in relatively small sellers like Apple TV, Airports and the like, but this phone will sell tens of millions, and will be obsolete in a year, destined for landfills across the world.
I'd like a smaller high end iPhone. I simply detest phones are getting bigger rather than smaller, which seems to me counter to the whole point of a mobile device -- the smallest usable size possible. I miss my Motorola Razr sometimes.
That may well be true depending on how these are priced.There could be a huge influx of brand new customers to the platform unwilling to spend more on the 5 or 4S (surely this replaces the 4, which is set to expire on the intro of the next flagship model anyway, no?).With most current iPhone users locked into a contract for another year or two, Apple is safe to postpone a 5S introduction for months, and still make heaps of cash with this, without suffering too much...
Who is this really?