or Connect

Posts by Mac_128

Um ... Cosmetically, they are the exact same phone, at least the silver one. Are you saying she hates the metal ring around the home button? Hates the gold, silver and the new space gray, and prefers the old black on black model? Otherwise this comment makes no sense.
Why is apple even offering all of their iOS apps for free at all? They have no competition in this area. Where is the incentive to build and improve these apps for their own platform if they give them away? Are sales of iOS devices so dire they have to bundle apps now? I don't see Apple bundling the same applications on the Mac to drive Mac sales which are respectively in the toilet (along with all other PC sales). So what's this about?
Really? I don't recall an Apple branded case for the original iPhone, the 3G, 3GS, or 5. I think they may have even discontinued the bumpers with the 4S, not entirely sure about that one though.
Well I think the iPhone 4 was intended to be used with a case, which is why Apple sold the bumper, but then that was because of a known antenna problem which they later corrected. I got a free one from Apple, precisely because it was so necessary to solve that problem.The presence of a case produced by Apple is suspicious. Yes they did release a 5c dock, and a 5s dock which is also compatible with the iPhone 5 which did NOT have a dock for its release and entire...
That's more stupid than making a phone in multiple colors that won't be seen because it's intended to be used with a case to protect it because one accidental drop could break it? I'm sorry, but the fact that Apple, who didn't even offer a dock for the 5c, goes out of their way to design an external case for a phone that's being marketed for the way its raw case back looks, is stupid.
You guys are way off.
 What does that have to do with the price of tea in China? I guarantee the Taiwanese would bend over backwards if Apple moved their manufacturing out of China and into Taiwan. What are they gonna do, sabotage the thousands of jobs Apple brings to the nation? Besides the point is not where Apple moves their manufacturing, its that they threaten to move them out of China. That is a major bargaining chip.
 Your username reminds me of something ... I bought the first MacBook, and spent the extra $100 premium just to get in black (OK I justified it for the larger hard drive and RAM, but still paid more for the same configuration in stock white). Many people paid that black premium. So why not offer a black model for less than the colors? Charge a premium for the choice of color and help make the phone more affordable with an obvious sacrifice.  Frankly, I'm not surprised...
I don't disagree with you at all ... however, what is the point if people are going to put a case on it anyway. It seems to me Apple should have built a phone that is DESIGNED to be used with a case. It comes in one color -- white. Then the case, designed out of similar material to achieve the exact same look and feel of the raw model, slips on as if there were no case. These can be in more than 5 colors. A color doesn't sell, discontinue it and replace it without...
Or, they can just buy a Samsung that does this without any special jailbreaks, etc. No wonder Apple released the iPhone in gold ... That should assure them a few sales until Samsung comes out with one.Most likely the bigger problem in this scenario is finding the websites that offer such apps, or getting through the firewall to get them.