or Connect

Posts by Mac_128

Imagine that, now that all the Android users have replaced their phablets with the 6 Plus, demand for gigantic phones has significantly dropped in favor of smaller sizes. I would love to know if the 5S sold as well or better than the 6 Plus.
I would really like my videos synched, but this seems like a mess at the moment.    So without Photo Stream, do all of the devices automatically sync all photos from lCloud Photo Library? That seems like a lot, and if I don't want a photo on a particular device, if I delete it on my iPhone, does it delete everywhere?    I actually kind of like Photo Stream ... the way I use it, I am able to have any picture I've taken in the last 30 days on any device show up on any...
Apple has designed a brand new phone and sold it for $99. Prior to that they had no history of designing any brand new phone and selling it for $99. Your argument is specious, and only confirms you have no idea what you are talking about.
Once again, it must be pointed out that you have no idea what you are talking about.
But what about the cyber terrorist threats that now that Sony pulled it from theaters that they had better not ever release it in any form or even allow it to be "leaked"? Surely Sony must be running in fear considering how quickly they pulled it from theaters? Why would they be so foolish as to risk an iTunes or Sony Playstation release? /s
I agree, but not next year, the following year. Merchants are going to go kicking and screaming into adopting compatible contactless systems for which the deadline doesn't hit until months after the 6S is released. And even then consumers will still have old credit cards that haven't been replaced. The iPhone 7 is when the 6S mini will bring Pay to the masses. If I'm right, that's when it will drop to the "free" phone, with a new 7 mini/7/7 Plus lineup taking the top 3...
Yes, I agree and said as much at the time. This was a brilliant move by Apple. The difference is that the 5C case will be four years old by the time I suspect they retire it (after upgrading the internals with the 5S which I suspect it was engineered to do). That means Apple has had four years to build new aluminum shell fabrication plants. The plastic phone cases could literally be produced at any existing plastic manufacturing plant. Does the plastic shell really cost...
I would agree they will keep it around for at least one more year to complete a typical 4 year investment cycle. However, colored plastic phones are passed, especially now that everybody else has already knocked them off. My guess is the answer for the free phone when the iPhone 7 is released will be the iPod Touch/iPhone hybrid. They have to redesign the phone to stay competitive in the marketplace, but they could share the R&D between the two devices. They could further...
You see I base my projections on actual practice. Apple iPhone case designs usually are good for four cycles -- Premium x2 years, mid-tier, bottom tier. The 5C after next year will be an OLD clunky design that has lasted 4 cycles. It makes sense that Apple will try to squeeze one more year out of its current 3-year lifespan, at the free phone level, assuming the 5S can be transplanted into the case as I suspect they engineered it to do. It's foolish to think Apple would...
You really don't get it. They would have to redesign the internals whether metal or plastic. And they already have the blueprint for putting them into a thinner case. The battery doesn't need to be as big either due to the smaller screen. They are not just going to keep selling the 5C case after next year. And they are not going to take the plastic case they're giving away for free now and sell it for $99 next year with the 6 internals, which would have to be completely...