or Connect

Posts by Mac_128

Exactly. Imagine 5 years from now when we are all here debating the new Apple social app that they just replaced the FaceBook app ...Yet. They're going to have to figure out some way to actually make money one of these days.But If you think this is what makes Google dangerous, then you need some enlightenment. I'll give you a hint ... The same thing That makes Google dangerous is the same thing that makes FaceBook dangerous ...
Don't buy it. The bezel just can't be that slim on the sides .... To fit the full thumb in portrait mode to hold it securely with one hand, it needs to be as wide as the iPad. I feel like this is somebody's efforts to design a mock-up based on the rumored screen-size using the iPhone as a template.
Why are these "previously untold"? They were all in the official authorized biography.
Ha! Couldn't agree more.To the extent there is a real problem here (and like the Maps controversy I haven't seen any actual "data" about how many people are upset by this change), people really have no perspective.From the first cell phone I bought in 1995 until I bought my iPhone in 2007, I must have poured hundreds of dollars into a new proprietary accessory kit for each new phone. None of those accessories were compatible with any other phone, including those from the...
I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't coming from Apple this time, just to get people talking about something else besides Maps, and the iPhone 5 problems. ;-)I'm sure the announcement can't come too soon for them ...
I don't disagree, except for whom is this tablet targeted?It seems to me this tablet is aimed more at gamers and movie viewers who want a more portable, and cheaper tablet than the iPad. It certainly won't support the same apps as the iPad (I.e. iPhoto, etc) ... At least I hope. It will still do books, which I agree will look a bit strange in portrait. However, if that's secondary to the reason you buy it, then it's really no different than watching a letter-boxed movie...
personally I do too. I don't care for the iPhone 5. It's just a little too big. I wasn't sure how I'd feel about the original iPhone either, as I was using the Razr flip phone at the time. But I discovered it made up for in thinness what it lacked in length, and the fact it worked seamlessly wi my Mac won me over completely. Portability in a phone is the most important aspect of any mobile phone, "smart" or otherwise. So making a phone bigger seems counter-intuitive, no...
They who? Never happened. Apple never promised anybody there would be an adapter in he box. Many thought (hoped) there would be, but it didn't happen.
I never understood what I was supposed to do with all this extra storage space for a limited time anyway. Wasn't I supposed to be getting my crap OFF Apple's servers? Giving me more, seemed to encourage me to put more stuff than I had on MobileMe to begin with ... What's up with that?
Obviously you are referencing the faked address Motorola ad. Personally Apple Maps works great for me. I actually haven't had that particular problem since I've been using it, but I can tell you, Google was quite fond of doing that to me. Often sends me to addresses on the East coast when I search with my locator firmly on the West. The only problem I have had with Apple maps so far is that it tried to tell me there was a WalMart a mile from me (where I know there's not...