or Connect

Posts by Mac_128

And this is why it's not a priority for the next "free" iPhone to have Pay. The iPhone 7 introduction's "free" phone, yes. The 6S companion, no.
I never said they did. However, the buck stops with Apple. Their company, their responsibility. And as I stated, clearly they haven't streamlined Beats manufacturing to the level they have their own products. Whether or not their business model is just like Apple's once the designs leave the country ... Apple has much tighter control of both the supply chain and manufacturing standards. Just because Beat's sources their manufacturing to Taiwan and China, doesn't mean it's...
That's what all the analysts say too. However, how can Apple have a subsidiary that produces substandard products? It taints the brand, especially when they are putting out headphones that clearly match the Apple product line.Apple got out of the audio product line twice. Hard to say if this is an attempt to get back in or not, but if they aren't planning on absorbing the beats product brand fully, then they should spin it off sooner rather than later, and just keep the...
I hope the purchase of Beats turns out to be worth it. Seems like Cook may not have quite absorbed Beats manufacturing fully into the Apple way of doing things just yet. I wonder who makes the battery, and just where the problem occurs ...?
Nope. MagSafe was a huge Innovation. Anybody can slap an off the shelf USB connector into their hardware. MagSafe saved my laptop on more than one occasion, and the ease of use was unrivaled. In contrast, power is usually the only thing I connect my Mac to. Then I add and remove drives as I need them. So no issue with plugging them in the old fashioned way. Now I have no choice ... the reality is, on the MacBook you need an adapter to plug anything else into at the same...
Perhaps, but I think this shows a greater overall strategy at Apple. Those watches were the tip of the iceberg.
It always amazes me around here that some people won't aknowledge basic facts if they distort the ivory tower image of Apple they have. All the rhetoric that came out of Apple regarding "phablets" was negative, but more than just negative comments against their competition, they trumpeted the original 3.5" iPhone as the "perfect" size for functionality. The 4" iPhone was heralded as a design achievement that gave users a larger screen without compromising the perfect...
He also pointed out in that interview that the iPhone looks "old" because of the way the screen fails to blend in with the borders. Sharp introduced edgeless display on their Aquos Crystal, so that might be one solution Apple might pursue, but that would result in a redesign of their iconic look for the iPhone. And I agree, for the present there may be no way to milk more power out of the existing battery technology, so the obvious way to increase it would be to go with a...
Well your assumptions are wrong. The phrase "No Need for a watch" means just that -- no one needs a watch (or an integrated car system for that matter) to use Siri hands free on an iPhone. But taken out of context, I can understand why you might be confused, of course you were reading it in context. It certainly does not mean I have not used an Watch similar situations. And I'm not the only one by far who has reportedly had problems with Siri on the watch, both with...
I don't have a car that does that for me either. And no need for a $500 watch either. My iPhone does it all perfectly by itself, and I don't have to move a hand or lift a finger off the steering whee to do it. The speaker and mic is far better than the watches, and I can hear the caller clearly over the traffic, and they can hear me. Not necessarily so with the watch, which usually requires raising it closer to the mouth and ear, which means taking ones hand off the...