or Connect

Posts by Mac_128

Nothing says class and elegance like gold colored plastic.
More Importantly how does it compare to the 4S during the 5 introduction?Sorry, The more I think about it, and see Apple's ridiculous monotone color billboards around town, the more I think they missed the timing here. They should have introduced the plastic colored case when they introduced the iPhone 4, a natural evolution from the 3G/S. Now it just feels like a step backward, and people will react to that, especially when Apple is charging premium prices for it, and...
How is GOLD a feature!?It certainly has no place in the review of the 5s features, and if it does, so does Space Gray.
That will be the test won't it?The carriers will be able to give us specific sales information. But ultimately, it's undecided people going in to buy a phone, who don't really care what brand they are buying who will determine if the 5c will be successful.If the phone vs branded as a kids phone, it most likely won't help it's reputation worldwide where the iPhone has been reported as a status symbol. The 5c may sell very poorly in China for instance if not perceived as...
How about the weather icon show the actual local temperature the way Calendar shows the actual date!? That's what I thought they were going to eventually do ... What a missed opportunity. Some things Microsoft's live tiles actually got right ... 3D weather graphics ... Pointless
Oh riiiiiiight.We'll likely never know how well the 5c does.They've invested in it, so they will get their two years out of it regardless. If it sells poorly this year, it will drop down to the entry level offering next year, likely in fewer color offerings, and the 5S will drop down to the number two phone as usual with the redesigned 6 taking the top spot.I suppose once it becomes the entry level model, they could keep the design indefinitely, and maybe that's the plan....
Touché.The silver lining in being somewhat underwhelmed is that they did not introduce an iWatch, which just sounds like a disaster coming if true. I truly hope it was a leaked rumor based on actual research Apple was conducting but abandoned, forcing Samsung to spend valuable resources in a vain attempt to beat Apple to the punch for once.Honestly, I really would have liked to see a larger-screened iPhone, not because I want one, but because there are many customers out...
Gotta say, I'm pretty underwhelmed by this announcement. The leaks have gotten so bad that there's very little surprise left at Apple's unveils these days. I kept waiting for the "and just one more thing", but there was none. The 5S is a much more impressive offering than the 4S. They could have called this one a 6. The 64-bit processor alone makes the phone a standout. The camera upgrades are to be expected, as well as speed bumps. The fingerprint technology is still a...
I hope this is in addition to and doesn't replace the current natural aluminum color. What is with this anodized aluminum thing anyway? One minor scratch and the whole effect is blown.
Amen brother!