or Connect

Posts by xflare

But strangely the Core Duo and Core 2 Duo are the same price at the lower speed end up to about 2gHZ I think.
Well if you don't need it until the end of January you may as well wait. Not only should there be updates to the MacBook by then but also iLife 07 should appear at MacWorld early January.
Bowman also said Apple wouldn't give the league a say in where promotions for its podcasts would appear on iTunes, leading to situations in which the league's content was adjacent to podcasts by individual baseball fans. ewww complaining about being next a some "low life fan". How snotty
They only just updated them lol
I think we will see a MacBook Pro update in the next 2 weeks, and it's probably the MacBook that will have to wait, possibly as late as the end of November as stated in the article.
I bet it will launch at Mac world SF
The Apples stores are down, but these appeared briefly at the Finland store. All iMacs Core 2 now.. as well as other upgrades.
here we go again........ hopefully not a reapeat of yesterday in the US
The upgrade from the current core duo 1.6 to 1.8 wouldn't be much of an upgrade in my opinon. Going from the Core Solo to the dual 1.6 is a much better upgrade.
hmmm so what the hell was that all about then?