or Connect

Posts by lukevaxhacker

I'll just say you're gripping the phone too tightly... BTW, I'm working on my own grip on my 3GS. Much more tight then correct.
How about Acts of Congress that don't run on for pages and pages. I wonder how many riders were on the school bus stopping bill in "I'm Only a Bill"? Can you imagine what poor little Bill would be carrying on his back? Advisory note - Remember analysts' negative comments on a company can be that a company won't sell a different product just to make more money per customer. Where I work, the analysts complain we won't sell what we believe to be *really* bad for consumers,...
I guess for the cars Toyota, Honda, etc. make, the costs must be *really* prohibitive in Japan (although they also have shipping it across the Pacific Ocean). My Ford/Mazda is made in Michigan, but mostly because it's really a Ford Fusion tricked out right (unlike a Pontiac G6 I drove recently). Remember, folks, *Japan* is also sending a bunch of manufacturing to China, too. One of the oddly Apple kept secrets is their pre-shpping product testing (and, yes, you folks with...
I display *my* iPhone 3GS and the 3G before it in a Contour Design Showcase. It's *really* obvious that it's a white iPhone... (clear plastic panel showing the back of the phone) The belt clip allows easy access to the phone and the case is great at absorbing the energy of impact. Mostly I just worry about picking up the phone rather than it's condition. At any moment it can find the phone, like recently where a rude FU Asian customer pushed by me, knocking it to the...
Sorry, but a death grip like you hold it is not just a secure grip. You're *over* gripping it, probably giving your hands a strain. My golf coach says 98 percent of people hold a club too tightly, which probably goes for car steering wheels and phones, too. For my golf club (and phone and steering wheel), my rule, which is a tweaked version of his is "Hold it as gently as a child's hand [his part], but firmly as if the child will bolt into the street at any moment [mine]."...
Well, that should be a good title... As Steve Jobs pointed out, the black line where the weakness exists unfortunately is a large sign. The weak spots on other phones must be found. And then, there's just because people hate Apple, Inc... Some of you may not remember that several years ago, numerous people were complaining about brain cancer caused by mobile phones. There again, people on the hit the mobile phone companies side were incredulous that they couldn't hold a...
They're available *someplace*, I just don't know where on http:www.sfgov.org . Nothing like listening to a room full of parents at my daughters' elementary school pushing a petition for AT&T to be kept from installing a new antenna near the school. Of course, all of them have mobile phones. They even barked down a doctor who thought the antenna wasn't such a problem. I'm sorry, but I won't say where AT&T finally put the antenna because that would identify which school it...
Sorry, folks, made an error before. *Consumers Union* would be the organization brought to court for junk science (which they can probably defend as being a "journalistic organization") not "Consumer Reports". Remembered this morning that the mother of one of my daughter's classmates was a lawyer for them. Not sure if as a juror I would vote against her in court... I'd say that saying the antenna in an iPhone 4 is OK is almost like saying the Global Climate Change,...
Uh, the people have personal axes to grind to eliminate Apple, jerk!
More like CR hasn't *lost* in court, not that the allegations weren't proven. Let's have a little accuracy here... They probably won, especially on jury cases, because what jury wants to admit they decided against Consumer Reports. They would probably get written up in their publications as a jury that should be recalled... Maybe even that the jury system should be eliminated... And, of course, replaced by CR's reviewing structure instead...