or Connect

Posts by lukevaxhacker

Uh, the people have personal axes to grind to eliminate Apple, jerk!
More like CR hasn't *lost* in court, not that the allegations weren't proven. Let's have a little accuracy here... They probably won, especially on jury cases, because what jury wants to admit they decided against Consumer Reports. They would probably get written up in their publications as a jury that should be recalled... Maybe even that the jury system should be eliminated... And, of course, replaced by CR's reviewing structure instead...
Under the infamous CR "test results" was the Suzuki Samurai, to which they attached huge bars and ran at 20 MPH over when they had problems going through a slalom and did it again. They seemed to have forgotten that the World War II-era Jeep had the same problem, only in the field. CRs really opinion poll based results (more like the user review pile) should *always* be taken with salt (maybe a pound or two at times... ). It can be really difficult to tell with the 40 MPG...
The ICC-ID combined with email address *can* be useful. I've seen a hack involving your ICC-ID to spoof the Storm8 servers to allow you to play their games in a web browser rather than your Apple Mobile device (sorry, iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch/iFuture Stuff is getting long... ). I've never *paid* for anything in their games, but that has potential, too. Of course, one could already get the information necessary on a few people from their stupidity photos...
I wonder what it says about both the iPhone and DS that ours are all encased. The iPhones are in Showcases and the DSs in Nerf. Always had a case for my phone, though. My eldest's uncased DS became an SS (Single Screen) after she dropped it one too many times... Specs can improve the overall experience, too. One of my nephews friends was wondering about the price of my 17 inch MacBookPro until he saw the screen elements were clear at the highest resolution. I presume on...
Sounds right for my eldest. Carries her iPhone, doesn't carry her DS any more. Did get her sister a DS Lite last Sunday for a great price - four tokens at Malibu Grand Prix in a Stacker machine, only one try (but I've been pounding on the jumbo version there for quite a while, from which I have a netbook). Girl Scouts of Northern California gave out PSPs and iPod Touches for incentives for this year's cookie sale which ended in March. You should have seen the number of...
SpamSandwich is just giving an *opinion*, so no proof necessary. Even my nine year old knows the difference. Why is Reich getting ink on Commerce Department material? I also can presume Reich may have a balloon loan ready to blow up in his face... Unfortunately, the same financial instrument for government is call a Bond. Maybe he wants a way to be wipe out the bondholders' money, too...
Folks, are you really hoping that Tethering will give you effective Internet if AT&T allowed it with everyone? *All* the carriers in the world are getting complaints about internet performance. Once they build out the infrastructure to handle the bandwidth, they may turn it on. On the Registrar of Voters requiring you to *still* mail in your voter registration, lovely to see people not understanding what online systems mean. I guess they want your original signature on the...
Because that would be the mark of a good employee. "I want people to tell me the truth, even if I fire them." -One of the MGMers
Interestingly, they left up a pretty darn sexy application for a magazine I've never read:True Cowboy Magazine Going to www.truecowboymagazine.com does work and seems to be a real magazine.