or Connect

Posts by DHagan4755

You'd think Apple would be investing some money into acquiring anti-reflective glass at this point. Most people don't even notice the glare or care, but still...
And it should cease to be that way!
I've found that Sony computers are complete shit. Utter garbage.
I think the next media event maybe for new MacBook Pros. That is*— if there is anything major there to announce. Otherwise, the iPad update slash media event may well wait until April just before its release date.
You're right there. I'm sorry I said $1,000...I was thinking that the total cost of a system should be offered starting at $1,000 less. I bought my Power Mac G4 933MHz system and Apple display at the time for under $2,300. I can't even get the tower at this point for that. So I'm struggling to understand how Apple's current line-up is better & more affordable.
I like the iMac, but I'd prefer a tower and display. And enough with this Hackintosh crap.
I guess where the rubber meets the road for me is that a pro desktop Mac used to be way more affordable. Now it isn't.
Why not offer a 21.5" LED Cinema Display too?That doesn't make sense. If you wanted a matte screen you wouldn't be buying Apple anyway.The Power Mac G4 Cube concept is dead & not coming back. Ever. Not with the Mac mini. I want the Mac Pro with $1,000 less expensive Core i7 processors.
I'm one of those people who would rather a tower with a display than an all-in-one. No, not an "xMac." I like the Mac Pro design. I don't need Nehalem or Westmere Xeon processors. I'm not certain why Apple refuses to sell less expensive Mac Pros using Core i7 processors. And I'm still lost on why Apple had to kill the lower-priced 24" LED Cinema Display. I understand the need for speed. Time is money. If Apple was really serious about the Mac Pro, they'd offer...
Does anyone care about this overpriced Mac any more? It has kept the same overall design since the Power Mac G5. I'd buy it & a cinema display but the price would set me back $3,500. How about something a little more reasonable, Apple?!