or Connect

Posts by DHagan4755

I like the iMac, but I'd prefer a tower and display. And enough with this Hackintosh crap.
I guess where the rubber meets the road for me is that a pro desktop Mac used to be way more affordable. Now it isn't.
Why not offer a 21.5" LED Cinema Display too?That doesn't make sense. If you wanted a matte screen you wouldn't be buying Apple anyway.The Power Mac G4 Cube concept is dead & not coming back. Ever. Not with the Mac mini. I want the Mac Pro with $1,000 less expensive Core i7 processors.
I'm one of those people who would rather a tower with a display than an all-in-one. No, not an "xMac." I like the Mac Pro design. I don't need Nehalem or Westmere Xeon processors. I'm not certain why Apple refuses to sell less expensive Mac Pros using Core i7 processors. And I'm still lost on why Apple had to kill the lower-priced 24" LED Cinema Display. I understand the need for speed. Time is money. If Apple was really serious about the Mac Pro, they'd offer...
Does anyone care about this overpriced Mac any more? It has kept the same overall design since the Power Mac G5. I'd buy it & a cinema display but the price would set me back $3,500. How about something a little more reasonable, Apple?!
Here's my survey... How about making the product less bloated?
Oh, and I do think that Apple will begin transitioning over to 16:9 displays in the MacBook Pro line.
We have not heard a word about this from any one. It's all just a guess. In the past, AI or MacRumors, or 9 to 5 Mac, or even Gruber would have some tidbit of info on a redesign. But nothing. So that inclines me to think that it's just going to be the Sandy Bridge update with perhaps the flash storage from the Air.
I think Apple needs to drop the 13" line from the low-end. If you want a professional 13", that's fine. But the fact of the matter is $999 for a 13" screen sucks. Everyone else is selling entry level computers with 15" screens for less money. Most people I talk to don't need the speed of a 15" MacBook Pro they just want a larger screen.
I wish I could click a "Like" button on your post. I guess this will have to do.