or Connect

Posts by Boltsfan17

You are entitled to your opinion. I just don't see anything wrong with loops. I still write the music with real instruments. Loops help me sometimes when I have an idea in my head and I don't know exactly what I want. I haven't used loops on every song. The majority are written from scratch, but a few I have started with pre-made loops. I think there are a lot of good artists out there. Out of curiosity, which genre of music do you typically listen to? I'm sure you...
I completely disagree. Being a music producer, loops help you get a feel for a track you are writing. I use them basically just for reference. The pre-made loops never make it to the final track for release though. Just about every artist I know has used loops at one point when they are writing music. Several number one songs on the billboard charts have started from pre-made loops. Using loops doesn't mean someone isn't talented. 
I definitely would like to have one of those, but not at that price point. On a trip I did over the summer, I ran out of space on my iPhone from all the pictures I took. I just used Air Drop to move my pictures over to my iPad to free up space on my phone. 
Beats is the exact opposite of what Apple is. Beats are over priced junk with great marketing. Apple products have the great reputation of being quality products. The people who say Apple just markets their products well don't have a clue. A lot of the Apple haters forget one huge factor that Apple products also have great resell value. Take for example the iMac. Most of the haters say its way over priced. When you ask them to find you an all in one with the same specs and...
True, but the ones I mentioned in my previous post are good for playback. There are so many better options out there for $300 and less for playback that puts Beats to shame. 
The sound quality in the Solo2 is horrible. If you are going to spend $200-300 on a pair of headphones, buy the V-Moda Crossfade M-100. You can also buy Sennheiser 598 for a little over $100 now. Those blow away any Beats headphones. 
For some reason, I'm always having issues on the 5 ghz band with all my devices. It's always extremely slow compared to the 2.4 ghz band. I know this isn't a Yosemite issue since it's been this way for a while. I've tried changing channels often, but that doesn't do anything. I'm using the latest Airport Extreme model.    As far as Yosemite, I've had no issues with it whatsoever. Like others have said, I agree that this is the most stable release. 
I think you missed the part with the 0% financing. I can almost guarantee you anyone who has a Barclay card from the Apple store got one for the 0% interest rate from their initial purchase. I have one for that same exact reason. Of course I'm not going to use the card now to buy something I can't pay off in a month. 
The only reason I have a Barclay card is from the 0% interest for 18 months I received when I bought an iMac in 2011. The card is good just for that purpose only. I do wish Barclay would extend that offer to current cardholders. 
I can't stand the so called store reviewers. I agree. The display is the best thing I've ever seen. I'll sit down for a while and download all these 5k wallpapers and use them just to see how they look. I've ran out of adjectives to describe this display.