or Connect

Posts by Boltsfan17

I don't know about the rest of the auto manufacturers, but the new Ford Sync will be a QNX based system.  EDIT: The system in GM vehicles is QNX. 
I think that pretty much applies to all the school districts in this country. One of the big reasons we've fallen so far behind in education compared to other nations. The school district here is terrible. Awful teachers get to keep their jobs thanks to the unions. 
 Lightroom is an excellent program. It's great for organizing and doing some basic photo adjustments. For me personally, nothing beats the combination of Lightroom and CS5. I do have Aperture, but I didn't like it. It just doesn't have the tools like CS5. 
I think that tweet was actually sent by Jurgen Klinsmann's son /s
The drought is getting worse here in California. These morons running the state should have been conserving the water in the reservoirs. Instead, they don't do anything and the majority of the reservoirs are nearly empty now. I'm hoping the predictions of a strong El Nino this winter turn out to be true. 
I don't get the negativity with the Playstation TV. I'm excited this will finally be released here in North America. I checked these out when I was in Japan and they are really cool. This is also great news for us PS Vita owners. I can't wait to check out Uncharted Golden Abyss on the big screen. The PS TV is a really good companion to the Playstation 4 as well.    I'm excited to see what the next Apple TV brings, but being a big gamer, mobile gaming doesn't do much for...
 Dude, no way. V-moda's are used by a ton of musicians and DJ's in the studio. They are good headphones. Marketshare doesn't equal quality. Look at Samsung. Read all the professional negative reviews on Beats. They are overpriced junk. The people that like the Beats are younger people who like that over emphasized fake bass sound. 
Beats headphones have improved a little, but I would not recommend them at all. If you want a good pair of headphones, buy some V-Moda's. 
I'm pretty sure we are talking about the same company. Here is the link to info on the Flir One: http://www.flir.com/flirone/ FLIR still makes quite a few models for personal thermal imaging cameras. I would use the Flir One for wildlife viewing/tracking. I'm not a hunter, but I track to find and photograph animals. I'm hoping it does come out this June so I can use to it find wolves in the Yellowstone area this summer.  That is pretty funny getting the ready, then not...
 I think I did try turning the lights on and off and couldn't get the bridge to recognize them. Lampstealer worked right away. What's odd is I tried 3 bulbs in one ceiling fan and they worked great. Another ceiling fan, all 3 would just flash white and I could never get them to work. I ended up using a few of the bulbs for accent lighting.  My plan is eventually to have the whole house with Hue bulbs. I have the lightstrips and I'm really happy with those. I did buy the...