or Connect

Posts by Boltsfan17

I still use CS6, but I find myself using Pixelmator more and more. It's a great program and you can't beat the price. 
Me too. So many cool areas in Russia. It's too bad they are nearly impossible to visit. Ever see that nature documentary Wild Russia? Pretty good. 
That would be a great system. It definitely would stop all these frivolous lawsuits. I think it should be mandatory the plaintiff has to pay attorney fees for the defendant if they lose in court. 
You must have misread what I said. I was talking about LTE coverage, not speed. 
T-Mobile is not second in LTE coverage. They are behind Verizon and AT&T. T-Mobile does cover where I live in California, but I'm constantly traveling. That's my biggest issue. If I didn't have to travel so much, I would be a T-Mobile customer. 
I really like seeing how competitive T-Mobile has been lately. It's just too bad their LTE coverage is terrible compared to AT&T and Verizon, otherwise I would switch. 
I think all systems now have their ups and downs. My uncle has had a ton of issues with the uconnect system in his Jeep. Ford finally listened to customers and added buttons and knobs to their new vehicles with MFT. One thing I like about the MFT is you can control it with the steering wheel without looking at the main screen. The uconnect system seems decent from Chrysler/Jeep rentals I've had. The only thing I didn't like about it is the wasted space on the screen. I...
Ford dumped Microsoft a while ago. Ford actually had to re-write the whole program from the ground up in house after the disaster Microsoft gave Ford. The current gen MFT actually works pretty decent, although it could be better. 
There really is no comparison from an iPhone camera to a DSLR. The DSLR obviously blows away any mobile phone camera. Having said that, I do think the camera on the iPhone 6 Plus is really good. It just can't compare to the large sensors of DSLR cameras. I do commend Apple for having the right vision on phone cameras compared to the other phone manufacturers who are in a megapixel race. 
Pro Camera 8 has manual focus. It's an on-screen slider. It actually works pretty good.