or Connect

Posts by Mikeycampbell81

I prefer to think of it as being optimized for the impending nuclear winter. Also, most optical (and electrode based) heart rate sensors can't penetrate my arm forest, but Apple Watch can. It's going to be huge with the hypertrichosis demo.
From our previous article: sitting at a table with Italian fashion blogger Audrey Tritto was Jony Ive, Marc Newson and his wife Charlotte Stockdale (London-based stylist and fashion director at i-D magazine), Vogue Italia editor-in-chief Franca Sozzani and sister Carla (who previously worked as editor-in-chief for Vogue's special projects section), Wallpaper magazine editor-in-chief Tony Chambers, Dom Perignon cellar master Richard Geoffroy, high-society journalist...
Updated post with instructions for OS X 10.10.3.
Bono's talking donations to date. Apple reached $70M in April, so that makes $5M over the past six months or so.http://appleinsider.com/articles/14/04/04/apples-red-contributions-in-fight-against-aids-reach-70-million
No. :(
Type following into Terminal (might need to install some Xcode assets, but OS X will assist with that). Samsung displays show "LSNxxxx" model numbers, LG uses "LGxxxx" scheme.ioreg -lw0 | grep "EDID" | sed "/[^
Not surprising if you've seen their ridiculous credit card fees. 
Official price is $99.
Patent mentions iPhone by name and includes illustrations of iPhone/iPod devices. Filing is from 2008, so iWatch may have been only a blip on the radar at that point, but -- as with all patents -- Apple hedges its bets and notes the tech can be applied to other devices.   Added a sentence to clarify. 
Libratone just told me they'll be holding a "Dad's and Grad's" sale offering 30% off on all products from various retailers including big-box chains like Best Buy. Check it out on Libratone.com if you're interested.