or Connect

Posts by Mikeycampbell81

First off, this isn't a review. Secondly, nowhere in the article does it say the controller is a failure. It is a so-so product compared to console counterparts and detracts from the gaming experience, but it works. You may not be in the market, but those who are may care about setup and design.
I think you're reading into this too literally. The licensing comes with the territory, resulting in an all-or-nothing approach that is arguably more restrictive to OEMs than what Google has portrayed publicly. 
 Poor choice of words, branding = trademark. 
The documents are basically saying that you're free to use the open bits of Android, which is what Amazon and others have done. To use Android branding, you need to agree to terms that require preloading of certain apps. These apps come with their own stipulations, which is where the MADA comes in. Also, you probably don't want to build your own app store like Google Play. Take one app, you agree to all terms.
 The D500s do not trigger the internal fan profile unless under extreme load. The thermal design is good enough to deal with pretty much anything on both these machines; I couldn't even get it to spin up to 5,000 RPMs (which would be pretty fast for a fan this size).  Basically, it's just as quiet as the D300s. Putting my hand over the top vent, the D500 Pro blew hotter air under load, but not substantially.  From what I understand, one card is normally...
Glad you enjoyed it!
Well considering I had to buy one just to show you all, I took the liberty of obscuring it artsy-like. 
Apologies. Business Insider first reported the fee as $500M, however it has since updated that number to $500,000. The change is reflected in the AI article.