or Connect

Posts by Mikeycampbell81

From our previous article: sitting at a table with Italian fashion blogger Audrey Tritto was Jony Ive, Marc Newson and his wife Charlotte Stockdale (London-based stylist and fashion director at i-D magazine), Vogue Italia editor-in-chief Franca Sozzani and sister Carla (who previously worked as editor-in-chief for Vogue's special projects section), Wallpaper magazine editor-in-chief Tony Chambers, Dom Perignon cellar master Richard Geoffroy, high-society journalist...
Updated post with instructions for OS X 10.10.3.
Bono's talking donations to date. Apple reached $70M in April, so that makes $5M over the past six months or so.http://appleinsider.com/articles/14/04/04/apples-red-contributions-in-fight-against-aids-reach-70-million
No. :(
Type following into Terminal (might need to install some Xcode assets, but OS X will assist with that). Samsung displays show "LSNxxxx" model numbers, LG uses "LGxxxx" scheme.ioreg -lw0 | grep "EDID" | sed "/[^
Not surprising if you've seen their ridiculous credit card fees. 
Official price is $99.
Patent mentions iPhone by name and includes illustrations of iPhone/iPod devices. Filing is from 2008, so iWatch may have been only a blip on the radar at that point, but -- as with all patents -- Apple hedges its bets and notes the tech can be applied to other devices.   Added a sentence to clarify. 
Libratone just told me they'll be holding a "Dad's and Grad's" sale offering 30% off on all products from various retailers including big-box chains like Best Buy. Check it out on Libratone.com if you're interested.
 I'd put AirPlay somewhere between Bluetooth and a hardwired connection, so the delay should be imperceptible to most. If you use a third-party app to stream audio through all AirPlay-connected speakers and your iMac (e.g. Porthole), sound may be slightly out of sync depending on the software and media player.