or Connect

Posts by Denmaru

Well, that shows the pace of development :3 Something inside me tells me that we´ll see Tiger 10.4.0 this March (and no, I won´t hold my breath...)
Dang... now to get a copy of this in my paws.... Does anyone already have Screenshots of the "changes" (especially Graphulator)?
I don´t think there´s much of a difference here - on the paper, it´s only slightly better, and I don´t think Real World Apps care much about 170Mhz more...
Yet again, a WWDC I can´t even hope to attend. Somehow, I think there´s something wrong with the WWDC, for example *) It´s only in America - what are european Developers going to do? Especially with such a *) Price Tag - Sorry, there´s no way a student, hobby or "Let´s see what this does" programmer like me could afford 1300$ and the flight to America. While I understand why there must be an entrace fee, I really don´t see a reason for 1300 Dollars... Hello...
I had a similar issue, and I bought a Belkin USB Adapter (Drivers: --->http://web.belkin.com/support/downlo...0&lang=1&mode=), and it works like a charm in my old iMac G3 :3 I did a price research on the net, and got mine for about 30 €.
Hmm.... I heard something about resetting some EEPROMs (or something similar) to handle this on these boards...
Now to grap a copy of this version... :3 I wonder if there´s a way to reactivate the sweet blue edges...
Hmpf... Ok, but aren´t there converters available?
I have a Sony Ericsson T68i, and it never let me down :3 Syncing works like a charm, and is quite fast (for bluetooth, that is)... plus, it came for free if you signed a contract :3
Hi there, I tried a search before, so don´t flame me :3 I´m about to buy an iMac G5 from Macmall.com (maxing out RAM, +Airport), but I wonder if a American iMac will do with the Power outlets and voltage we use here in Europe (Austria, to be exact). I once heard that starting with the iMac G5, you can´t switch the voltage anymore... am I right on this? Oh, and "one more thing (tm)": Does anyone know how much to expect for shipping this Mac to Europe? Any first...