or Connect

Posts by Denmaru

I would, too.... hehehe, but yes, they cannot be "forced" or something like this... @Topic: Guys, come on... They would never do such a obvious stupid thing. I mean, who wants a mp3 player that doesn´t even allow the user to switch to the song he wants to hear? No way... "Abwarten und Tee trinken" ("Wait and drink tea")...
This is ridiculous... They make fantastic Servers, and they make the streaming app they use. If *they* can´t do it, who else? Real and his "make beep at the right time" Real Media? Oh, come on... And as for the bandwith... there is no doubt they could afford that, and I agree, it would help Apple to get even more ppl in the stores, and I am convinced that having a live stream would raise the image of Apple even further...
And where the...well, you know... is the store in Austria? If they build one in Paris and London, there has to be one in Vienna as well... This isn´t fair...
No, there is no trick, at least, none that I´m aware of :3
True... I have a iBook as well, but I would recommend you to buy another 512MB RAM stick for a total of 640. Then some of the "must haves" 1) http://www.rutemoeller.com/mp/ibook/ibook_e.html This little mod allows you to use the VGA out just like a PB :3 2) Did I mention RAM? 3) Airport. Posting from a Sofa is very cool, and running around searching for WLANs is cool, either :3 4) A 3 Button mouse (I bought a Logitech, since it was white, too :3) - don´t...
I did not mean "Tiger" - My post was ment exactly as I wrote it.
I plan to switch from my current hosting service to .mac, but there´s one question floating in my mind - I like to blog, and currently, I´m using iBlog, and I have a script in my cgi-bin that changes some images randomly. My question is: Could I run javascripts with .Mac? In this case, I would simply convert the script (or change it) to javascript. Thanks in advance :3
I don´t kow about Moneybookers, but you could try PayPal... www.paypal.com
I agree, getting sued for posting a screenshot is the right direction to piss every Mac News Site off... If Apple would sue me for posting a screenshot of an already released product anywhere on the web, I´d return the favor. Reason: The Freedom of speech would be at risk. I just don´t understand these id... I mean, well, "strange", american laws about "intellectual Property" anyway. To me, this seems more like a perfect law to be exploited, and to make money with. If...
Thank you very much, guys... As for the links,I did a Google search before..strange thing they didn´t show up... k squared: Well, I´m somewhat careful with these things, since I used Linux for about 3,5 years, and I had some painful experiences regarding compatibility. AFAIK, there is no "Standard" for USB WLAN ( as opposed to Bluetooth...)