or Connect

Posts by Denmaru

Which one exactly? I doubt that any major brand will do, since everywhere, it reads "Windows98, ME, 2000, XP" within the system requirements...
The Topic says it all - I have an old G3 233 iMac, and I´d like to connect it to my existing WLAN (Airport Express). The best Option (Aiport Card from eBay + builtin Adaptercard) doesn´t work, since my Mac is too old for this card, so I´d thought I´d go for a USB one. Main problem is: Which one? Any recommodations? I heard the D-Links are troublesome, anyone here with experiences about them? Thanks in advance =3
Thank you for your advice, but unfortunatly, this app has no batch conversion. Hmm..too bad these apps don´t have apple script support..maybe I could do something then. Any other ideas? Edit. Just looked at the screenshot of the upcoming Version, and it seems that this little "add to queue" button would do just what I want...
Hi there! I´d like to encode some DVDs to Quicktime (Xvid), and I´ve been searching far and wide (Versiontracker, Google), but I coudn´t find a tool that also features batch conversion of stuff since I want to run my iBook straight through some *.VOBs. I tried OpenShiiva, FFMPEGX etc., but none of them seemed to have a batch workflow... Any ideas?
I run OS X 10.3 with 96MB and 233Mhz and well... it runs, and that#s all my mum wants, a small, easy to use PC. So yes, you should be fine with 10.2 server, but I´d use 10.3, because I heard about a performance boost... :3
Hi there! I could need some help on this - the basic problem: I need to replace OS X with OS 9 on a iBook G3 (Dual USB), and I´d like to know if everything there is to it is to pop in the OS 9 Install disk and go through the wizard, or is there more, like FS probs etc.? Thanks in Advance!
Henriok, thanks for pointing this out, and yes, it´s a shame - most buyers won´t believe that their iBook is not fit for the future in this aspect... and cool gut: Why? I installed Tiger on my external Firewire HDD (=iPod) for the very reason to protect my main HDD...
Hmm... I don´t expect any changes in Tiger regarding the dock - if they did not change anything in the betas so far, it is *very* unlikely they´re gonna change anything. I have no probs with the dock, and I believe that adding some kind of menu would somehow hamper the look of the dock - I doubt the dock is supposed to be more than a appstarter anyway...
Ah... thanks for telling me, I wonder what kid of hardware is required in order to view this? A 64MB Graphics card? Or just a better GPU than the one in the Rage Mobility?
First off, I who said I downloaded it illegally? What makes you believe I would do someting like that? Next, I have never used Exchange for any reasons...Check your PMs in a few minutes...Erm.... I´ll have a look on this...