or Connect

Posts by Denmaru

The Title says it all... I plan to buy a console, but since I'd like to play in HD, and HD Tvs are far too expensive for me, I thought "Why not use the nice 20" Monitor of my iMac G5?" And indeed, there are cables to connect a console via RGB - so theoretically, it should be possible. My main problem with devices like the ones from Elgato us the fact that they don't support the PAL 60hz Mode, so buying them isn't an option. Thus, my questiona are as follows: 1)...
It's "VIenna" in english or "Wien" in german.. :3 And I'm sorry to hear this. As for the News: I guess we all agree that the whole "Video" thing was just a matter of time. Again, I can't wait to hear it from Steve. Bring it.
My first Mac? Does a "Mac-styled" Linux-Box count? No? Too bad - then, my first Mac was an 12" iBook G4 800Mhz with 640MB RAM, bought 2003. It died on me a few months ago, though, and last week, I sold it on ebay, and bought me the last line of the PPC 12" iBook - it might be PPC, but the price was only 799€, so I just had to do it. In 2004, I bought an 20" Rev B. iMac G5. I'm still so happy with my setup, it makes me giggle every morning I turn it on...
It's the b*stard child of a 3rd Gen iPod and a Zen Vision:M, plus an M$ Operating System! They are SO doomed...
Great news! I'll still be using my MX900 for a while, since I tend to play games, too. My only questionis, what took them so long to go from USB to BT? They should have done so from the start.
Dare I say it - Apple PDA? This Chip is far too overpowered just to sit next to the CPU and decode the occasional video - image what could be possible with this little sucker. I won't hold my breath, though...
Indeed - that's a lot of bang for buck. I wonder why there no Superdrive BTO, though.
I can't wait to see Leopard - and to get my paws on Version of it...
Windows Apps running side by side with Macintosh Apps? Dear Lord... what have they done. This could be the final straw for native Applications on the Mac. Why should developers bother porting something over, if they can run the Windows Version.
Finally some activity in Europe. Yes, indeed, a nice location - as soon as they open a store in Austria, I'll work for them :3