or Connect

Posts by Denmaru

MAn... that I didn´t think of this idea... Seems cool though, Video-Casting seems like a good idea - I just can´t wait to hear the 56k Users complain :3
It´s "Ausländer", and it means that you are from a foreign country, but not necessarily an "Outsider". And what do you have against Düsseldorf? I´ve been there, and the Königsallee was sure is equal to our Kärntnerstrasse.
According to the "Inside Mac" Podcast of Monday, June 27th, Apple will release a device called "IControl" for Garageband. It "features buttons, knobs, and a jogwheel" to "control various aspects of the software on the fly." (last one not verbatim). It is expected to be launched earlier this week for 179$. ---- Well, this seems pretty interesting. I wonder what kind of connectivity this one uses, as well as how it´ll feel alongside my Keyboard....
Apple today released iTunes 4.9. The Software is available to all MAc-users via Software-update, or can be downloaded directly from Apple´s Homepage. Version 4.9 brings a much anticipated Podcast support, making it easy to subscribe or listen to various Podcasts (Radiostreams). Link: http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
Argh.... let´s just hope they build a flagship-store on our famous Ringstrasse any time soon....
Yes, indeed, I remeber them. I still have one lying around...Well, I´ve seen far dumber things in my life...
A microswitch? Hmm... I wonder what this one will be for... I think these driver-problems are Apple-based problems. Maybe they think that if they don´t make any drivers for Darwin, there is no way that the INtel-Version could be installed on a beige Box. I´m checking the supported hardware on Darwin.... Edit: Guys, check out THIS --> http://www.opendarwin.org/hardware/ site, and if you have a x86 machine that fits, well... would be interesting what Darwin says...
I used it frequently (ding a lot of Keynotes on my University), and there is no risk. Just check if your iBook Model is supported, and you´re ready to go.
No, you would not be limited. :3
I really love my 12" iBook , and I never even considered the 14" an option. I study at the University of Vienna, and thus, I needed something lightweigh and portabel, and on this field, the 12" models can´t be beaten. I´m quite happy with 12", too... As for carrying around, I have a Samsonite backbag ("The small, blue model"), and it fits like a glove, is quality work, and very good to carry around. I think it cost me about 50 Euro...