or Connect

Posts by craftymacgirl

Ok, it's been quite a few years and ical is not cutting it for me (creative gal). I need something with a more customizable interface - where I can change colors, font size etc. With the recent changes to ical in verson 3.0.6, the few things I did like are now gone!! I am ready for a new cal program that functions practically like ical. Shareware or free is idea. and I am fine if it wont sync or be comp. with any other program (mac or otherwise). THANKS!!!
Hi. I have tired 4 different types of DVD disks to burn a 60gb movie I created with imovie. my drive will not read any of them. What am I doing wrong? I am using a macbook Hardware Overview: Model NametMacBook Model IdentifiertMacBook2,1 Processor NametIntel Core 2 Duo Processor Speedt1.83 GHz Number Of Processorst1 Total Number Of Corest2 L2 Cachet2 MB Memoryt2 GB Bus Speedt667 MHz Boot ROM VersiontMB21.00A5.B07 SMC...
Thank you!!!
Hi ME. Yes, it would be great if it was already made and I could input the fields I wanted. I DL'd openoffice and it was not fun to use. I need something more user friendly. I only have about 15 fields. I really want it to keep track of camp families information, camps they register for and balance paid/dues etc. I don't even need invoicing capabilities really. Just to store my data for my reference.
I have a small business and I am looking for a SIMPLE database to keep track of my families information with the ability to customize fields and import my current clients from excel. Some of the fields would be, Name, Address, Email, Contact info, Child's Name, Age, Camp they signed up for, Balance Paid, Due etc. It doesn't have to function with any other program or software. Just stand alone for manual input so I can keep track of families registration info, spending...
and how do I do that?
After installing the new OSX, I went to open mac mail and all my emails disappeared wont send or receive and I lost everything. I have to force quit to get out of it and when I open it, it wont open up properly. I had ONE POP gmail account I was using and that was it. Any suggestions?
Hi all. I need some more memory for my ibook - a gig I am guessing. My computer keeps saying my start up disk is almost full and strange things are happening...emails not getting saved, address book getting deleted. I am assuming this is a memory issue. I do not have many vids or pics, so it's an application thing I am guessing. I already have a hard drive I use - all in all there isn't much stored on this computer. Please advise. Here are the details of my computer: I...
THANKS so much in advance for helping me. I run a business that has families whose children participate in after school programs at our schools, in art classes & seasonal camps at our location. We have about 500-750 clients we serve each year. I have kept everyting in excel spreadsheet (different ones for camps, art classes etc) that keeps track of our clients names, childrens names, ages, address, class attending, balancue due...you get the picture. It's horrible when it...
Thanks Marvin, but if you know 3 year olds, they will huck LCD screens and flat panels accross the room. That is why I am choosing an older imac b/c she can touch the screen and not be able to move it ;0) We have a 1 year old boy in the house, so safety is key! I can bolt the imac to the table ;0)