or Connect

Posts by craftymacgirl

when I go to old computer with exisiting iweb created sites:  Macintosh HD/Users/~/Library/Application Support/iWeb.   I only see DOMAIN   nothing that says domain.sites etc.    any suggestions
I did migration assistant to get all "files/apps" from my old macbook air to my new macbook pro. Sadly it didn't transfer ANY images, hardly any of my desktop and NONE of my iweb sites. I need to get all the iweb sites I created (that are hosted on my yahoo server) onto my iweb on the new macbook so I can edit/upload them. I see various ways online to do it - want to ask you guys the BEST way. Thanks! 
external drive. thanks but don't care about aesthics at this point ;0)
thanks. But what about the ancient xdrive with ONLY an old fire wire port? Is there a cord with USB 3 on one end and old school firewire on the other end?  
I ended up doing migration assistant since I had no ethernet port on the macbook air. It took about 15 hours to get all my stuff from the AIR to the PRO. And then I was going to plug in an old xdrive via firewire and see that my firewire cord is VERY outdated. Guess I need to get a new "modern" firewire cable to add some other files from my ancient xdrive.
Thank you! It arrives today so hopefully it will all go smooth.  
Is "WIFI DiRECT" something special? I have wireless internet - is that the same thing you are speaking of?  
Hello all. I always get great sound advice here and I'm looking forward to help with yet another mac question. I have a macbook air and just bought a macbook pro and as you know, it's limited with data transfer. I have searched other forums and support and can't find an answer to my question. I have heard about migration issues and obviously the NO FIRE WIRE port hinders the obvious easy transfer I am so used to. What is the best way to get my files over from my macbook...
Ok, it's been quite a few years and ical is not cutting it for me (creative gal). I need something with a more customizable interface - where I can change colors, font size etc. With the recent changes to ical in verson 3.0.6, the few things I did like are now gone!! I am ready for a new cal program that functions practically like ical. Shareware or free is idea. and I am fine if it wont sync or be comp. with any other program (mac or otherwise). THANKS!!!
Hi. I have tired 4 different types of DVD disks to burn a 60gb movie I created with imovie. my drive will not read any of them. What am I doing wrong? I am using a macbook Hardware Overview: Model NametMacBook Model IdentifiertMacBook2,1 Processor NametIntel Core 2 Duo Processor Speedt1.83 GHz Number Of Processorst1 Total Number Of Corest2 L2 Cachet2 MB Memoryt2 GB Bus Speedt667 MHz Boot ROM VersiontMB21.00A5.B07 SMC...