or Connect

Posts by 9secondko

LolA rumor is just that. Patents don't always come to fruition. But smart to patent a good concept so others don't ruin a good thing.But that rumor and associated patent makes sense. Samsungs Frankenstein does not.A wraparound with selected touch areas similar to where current buttons are. That's could be a step forward. What we have seen today clearly is not.And no way apple makes a mess like Samsung.Can't wait to hear the accidental screen selection horror stories.This...
Lol. Prof that the old adage is true: "Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should." Steve Jobs used to talk much on how Apple products are so great not just because of what they have built it to do, but also what they have said "no" to in terms of design and feature creep. This looks like a products that has no idea why it exists.
ahahahahahahhahaha!!!!!     wow...     don't know whether to laugh or to cry for them...     nah, I'll just laugh.     both companies diluting brand and confusing customers... again.
So... You're an AI user... And so is droiFTL... I guess that means you're "never wrong" as well?
At first I thought the ad would be clever. But the I read it. Honestly, if it hadn't been explained here, I'd never know what they were getting at. Add to that Samsung users will also use the outlets (though less in number due to install base and use age. No one uses smart devices as much as apple customers) and it probably just sounds like a general joke to people needing to plug in any device that needs power.
LOL... When Jesse Jackson is for you... you know you're doing it wrong.
  Actually, it looks quite the improvement over the 5s. I was shocked to see how mishmash the rear of the iPhone 5 looked after the perfect front/rear symmetry of the iPhone 4.  Was a backward step IMHO. But this is a step forward from the 5 at least.
 Actually, "diversity for diversity's sake is very damaging. Just not to the people who get a nearly "free ride." As a while male, born in the United States, I have been shocked as I entered the college and workforce years to discover that the entire system was against me. Going to university cost a lot. I had to work to support myself and school and am still paying off loans.  Meanwhile, I noticed the black, hispanic, and especially middle eastern folks were getting...
Acquiring beats to go after a younger generation? Lol. The youth are into iTunes. Not Beats. Andre is pretty old. And lovine... Ain't young. I guess apple can fire back now with ethic diversity criticism. Beats didn't seem all that successful with half a million subscribers that they bought when they acquired MOG. and limited to the U.S. Esp in light of iTunes' 800 million and international base.
Why would Samsung settle? They're not footing the bill. Apple has tried to talk to them before. Forgo the legal route. But Samsung always chooses court. Two issues with this: 1) LOL @ peeps who think Apple is the "bad guy" for taking Samsung to court. 2) Samsung must be a bad word at the Mountain View water cooler these days.