or Connect

Posts by 9secondko

Yet copying Apple is a defining characteristic of competitors. Look at the MacBook Pro and look at the sb4. It's clear they were more than inspired by the aging mbp design.The laptop is a compromise and it won't gain traction. The surface pro 4 is ok. But not great. iPad pro kills it as a tablet while mbp kills the sb4.
Lol. Thanks man. I needed the comedy to lighten today's stress.Microsoft launched Sync a while back. It's not very good.
The difference is that people WANT Apple design on their stuff because it's nice.Nobody buys android devices or uses Google apps and praises them for style.Because their style is crap. Except when their partners copy Apple.
Nasty. "Material design" (in which they take their design back in time to iOS 1 days, looks like crap. This app now looks like crapp. Google stuff always looks kinda dumb. Like an art student without the gift for it is designing. But at least they were clean and not so cluttered in their apps. This... It's just crap. Please keep your crapp design off my devices. If your making for Apple, stick to iOS design guidelines. Don't jar me when I open your app from my feng...
lol @ Ireland. And I'm part Irish. Apple abode by your laws, however poorly written. In other words, Apple has done nothing wrong. You may not like that you're not making as much off them as you'd want, but that's not Apples fault. You can either rewrite your laws to avoid confusion in the future or shut up. And no, rewriting your laws don't give you the right to charge backtracked that "would have been owed" if this law was in place then. You can only start fresh and...
I'm aware they were consulted.However, what I said still stands.The ENTIRETY of the dialogue between Jobs' character and this of Sculley and Woz was fabricated. The ENTIRETY.Both Woz and Sculley confirm this.Therefore the praise of this movie for its "honesty" is s bit much.That is all. Thank you.
Woz and sculley are both on record that the movies dialogue between their characters and that of jobs is entirely fictional.
So.., what APPLE did gives them confidence to go the same route... From their own mouths no less. Yet another accidentally admitting that Apple leads Snd they follow.
Look up other recent articles by Roger Fingas. There's a pattern here.Along with some of the Samsung ads and articles constantly referencing them, I wonder who owns the site and what the agenda is.
Of course you take the good and bad...WHEN ITS TRUE.Woz and others have already said that every piece of dialog between themselves and jobs in the movie were fabricated.You know...MADE UP. LIES.it's an opportunistic, purposefully inaccurate movie that just happens to have a good actor in it.Because it has Jobs' name, it ill likely succeed. But it doesn't deserve to.