or Connect

Posts by 9secondko

Meanwhile, the company laughs at everyone next year when the sapphire laden watches go on sale. Not to mention the record sales of iPhones with sapphire lenses and buttons. Apple must not be happy with them for whatever reason.
And you do realize most effective CLOUD apps are on your local machine and are "controlled" by the cloud and use CLOUD storage right? Some offer both. Like iTunes. Or Adobe creative CLOUD.Cloud is nothing new. In fact it's very old. It used to be called server-client or mainframe. LolThe advent of OC freed users from server restrictions and allow more control over what happens with your files, including where the processing is done and where the files are stored.Some...
Now that Apple is a huge icon of success and financial wealth, the frivolous lawsuits come left and right. Seems like every day sheesh. And this is pure stupid. Apple didn't want den. But they developed one to satisfy the music labels. So sue them. Sheesh. And beyond that, no one is tied to anything. Other music services worked and iTunes itself lets you convert a file to a drm free MP3.
iWorm. Designed by Apple in Cupertino.
Riiiiigght Eric. A couple of years s ago you were forced to admit on the Colbert Show that Google DOES harvest data. Beyond that, there is no thought of releasing that data. As in Google has no expiry timeframe. Now Google, notorious for a weak mobile OS and "dirty" ecosystem is more secure than Apple? Lol Wonder what he'd say in court paperswhen up against a DA who wouldn't let him use vague statements.
LOL @ the "Apple will never understand the cloud" hate.   What do you think iTunes is?   And this is the same think that Google had to deal with when they were starting Good Drive.   It's a SYNC issue.   And it's something that is a very difficult issue.   I used to support a variety of Microsoft products and I remember their synchronization solutions were a nightmare.   This is definitely unfortunate.   A decent solution would be to set up a cloud based...
Not to mention, while we know those phones bent, we don't know HOW or WHY they bent.
Figured something was fishy when I looked at the guy from unbox therapy's Twitter feed to find photos from apples announcements superimposed with samsungesque Apple hate phrases. That... And watching the video where the iPhone 6 DIDNT even bend. It did flex slightly, but not bend. And then the htc flexed far more and the guy tries to act like it didn't. And re- bending an iPhone 6 plus that was already likely present from a vice... Yeah. That really proves...
I'll stick my neck out with this comment... I'm willing to state that it's a fact this video is bogus. First, the iphone didn't bend. It FLEXED. the Htc one faired the worst. But he tried to cover for it. And it didn't appear that he even tried to bend the moto x Where was Samsung? And we are supposed to just take this guys word that he is somehow applying equal force to all phones? No thanks. I'll stick with seeing iPhones tested by lab grade equipment using exact...
The plus is a largo phone. It's simple physics. And the dude in the video, really cranked, using all his might. If he did that with a competitor of similar size, you may see a plastic crack. I still think the symmetrical glass back of the 4 and 4s was the best phone design ever. From a looks AND durability standpoint. I keep all my iPhone's. Had every major model with exception of the 3G. And the 4 still shows zero signs of wear and tear. Hopefully they return to the...