or Connect

Posts by 9secondko

In shock at how it's so easily possible to get away with flat out STEALING these days. What a rip!
Just because I reject the idea that "gay is ok" does not mean I have animosity toward those who practice homosexuality. I simply stated what the Bible (that also shows the earth be round before the rest of the world took note) teaches.I believe homosexuality is wrong. So is fornication. But people choose to do it. The Bible condemns it and offers homosexuals hope in the love, forgiveness, and transforming grace of Jesus Christ. Just as it offers fornicators, drug addicts,...
It's already happening.Spotlight is already prepped to begin removing Google from the search equation.An apple search public cross platform feature with iAd support just may be coming up soon.
The bible says homosexuality is sin. God created man and woman to be together. Wether it's 2014 or the dawn of man, that is simply so. While I don't approve of Tim Cooks choices, God loves him no less. Everyone gives account for their life when it is over. Time will have His day too. Until that day, the Lord will extend grace and mercy and opportunity to be forgiven, clean, and in right relationship with The God who made him. But the choice will always be Tims to...
Hilarious. Google is a hodgepodge of tech mess masked by a fine search engine and ad business. Apple literally does everything better than google. From the traditional core business such as hardware, operating systems, applications, etc., to the cloud. Email, calendar, office apps, etc. (not to mention video codecs that are actually worthwhile) and they seem to figure out how to do things that actually make a HUGE PRACTICAL difference in people's lives. I remember visual...
Lol! So in other words, GT management is simply inept. No "bad contract" or "bad apple" Apple fought to get favorable terms and earned them. GT is actually the one who should be sued because they didn't keep their promise. They said they would produce a certain amount of sapphire and they didn't. In other words, the company is a failure. And Apple is right to enforce the terms of the contract that GT agreed to. Trying to blame the company that actually did things...
Meanwhile, the company laughs at everyone next year when the sapphire laden watches go on sale. Not to mention the record sales of iPhones with sapphire lenses and buttons. Apple must not be happy with them for whatever reason.
And you do realize most effective CLOUD apps are on your local machine and are "controlled" by the cloud and use CLOUD storage right? Some offer both. Like iTunes. Or Adobe creative CLOUD.Cloud is nothing new. In fact it's very old. It used to be called server-client or mainframe. LolThe advent of OC freed users from server restrictions and allow more control over what happens with your files, including where the processing is done and where the files are stored.Some...
Now that Apple is a huge icon of success and financial wealth, the frivolous lawsuits come left and right. Seems like every day sheesh. And this is pure stupid. Apple didn't want den. But they developed one to satisfy the music labels. So sue them. Sheesh. And beyond that, no one is tied to anything. Other music services worked and iTunes itself lets you convert a file to a drm free MP3.
iWorm. Designed by Apple in Cupertino.